Current Parliamentary Petition

NiceCuppaTea4Me

I can't use DNM for a variety of reasons so. If you're buying from your mates, who in turn can take his girlfriend out for a nice meal then 100% agree pal... if your buying from a guy who uses your money to feed his coke addiction and sells bud to some 13 year old, then I'd rather it was taxed and money reinvested into my local area to improve services here, improve schools facilities etc. Just like in Colorado.

You really think they would invest in your local area lol If your really that concerned that your dealer is spending money on coke dont buy of him.

I know mate, I agree completely. Just thought the more publicity it gets the more pressure there would finally be especially with UNGASS (which looks its going to do nothing progressive.) and all the legalization in the USA. Or more likely I just get so excited at not having to deal with the shitty dealers in this area ... :schmoll:

Get a grow on.These days ,using autos,you could be cropping some of the finest smoke you will ever sample within 11weeks.All the knowledge and support you need is here.Welcome to the site,it exists to help us all ditch the dealer.

I think UNGASS may help to open our shabby system to even more ridicule,and there seems to be a lot of weight being brought to bear on medical access to cannabis,but why jump straight in with both feet and go for full on licensing?The first stage in most places has been decriminalising medicinal use so I'm highly suspicious of motives on this bill,especially given the gaping holes and flawed science behind it.

Gumbo.

Get a grow on.These days ,using autos,you could be cropping some of the finest smoke you will ever sample within 11weeks.All the knowledge and support you need is here.Welcome to the site,it exists to help us all ditch the dealer.

Yeah I'll definitely have a check on it mate, thanks for that bud. I'm usually in and out of the country a fair amount but when I'm back for a while I'll check all that out for sure mate, thanks!

I wrote to my labour MP who told me that this topic was not on the agenda for discussion but he would keep my thoughts in mind when it does come up

He is a very old and long standing MP so I don't think he is interested in any kind of truth and will follow the party line.

in specific circumstances by certain persons; and for connected purposes.

What does that even mean ?

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote to my labour MP who told me that this topic was not on the agenda for discussion but he would keep my thoughts in mind when it does come up

He is a very old and long standing MP so I don't think he is interested in any kind of truth and will follow the party line.

I went to see mine recently and face to face he was open to having his mind changed. We had a good discussion and I've followed it up with some further reading for him. Don't give up, writing to them is the least effective route. They all have to hold open surgeries and in my small sample size of 1, I found it a positive exercise and asked him to attend the hearing of the lib dem second reading of the bill on my behalf which he has undertaken to do.

I went to see mine recently and face to face he was open to having his mind changed. We had a good discussion and I've followed it up with some further reading for him. Don't give up, writing to them is the least effective route. They all have to hold open surgeries and in my small sample size of 1, I found it a positive exercise and asked him to attend the hearing of the lib dem second reading of the bill on my behalf which he has undertaken to do.

Great of you to make the effort on everyone's behalf but I wouldn't hold my breath. Politicians entire life is based around lying to people and telling them what they want to hear to their face then doing exactly the opposite behind their back. Would be good to hear if your mp attended and what if anything he says. Then you can go back to the open surgery and call him on his bullshit.

• Like 2

Great of you to make the effort on everyone's behalf but I wouldn't hold my breath. Politicians entire life is based around lying to people and telling them what they want to hear to their face then doing exactly the opposite behind their back. Would be good to hear if your mp attended and what if anything he says. Then you can go back to the open surgery and call him on his bullshit.

I don't share your cynicism but ilI understand it. Until I went to speak to him I had exactly your view and was expecting a lot of flannel and palming off. What happened was the exact opposite and we have been in discussion through email for the last week, he actively now asking for information.

If more of us did the same, kept it respectful and rational, then we might achieve a change in mindsets amongst our political class. MPs have to deal with a massive range of issues and legalising cannabis isn't a high priority for them so we have to get it up the agenda.

It's increasingly a side issue as the police increasingly decriminalise cannabis use.

• Like 1