Current Parliamentary Petition

NiceCuppaTea4Me

Petition to show support for the lib Dems legalisation bill.

Sign it shareit etc etc...

https://petition .parliament.uk/petitions/126139

Edited by Twisted Rizla
Government Link removed

Thanks for posting this! It's only been up a week, would be great to have a massive push before the next reading in Parliament on the 22nd of Apirl.

You can track this bills progress at http://services .parliament.uk/bills/2015-16/cannabislegalisationandregulation.html

*for those who haven't seen Norman Lamb's speech:https://youtu.be/nphKxFQvzQA *

All of this is very wishful but it can't hurt to keep applying pressure and raising publicity. Keep sharing and signing :)

Edited by Twisted Rizla
Gov link removed

The good old Lib Dems the poorest forward planning department of any political party ever!

They would probably get it reclassified to a class A lol

Sorry to sound so dismissive but it is Nick Clegg and the Groovy gang innit ;)

As only about 4 mp's turned up at the last reading I wouldn't hold your breath...

eta Believe it was the 3rd most highly signed public petition as well...

Edited by Gimps

I would rather bake,ice and eat my own faeces than taint my soul with gutless Lib Dem scum or anything they are associated with

Thanks for posting this! It's only been up a week, would be great to have a massive push before the next reading in Parliament on the 22nd of Apirl.

All of this is very wishful but it can't hurt to keep applying pressure and raising publicity. Keep sharing and signing :)

The last massive push resulted in a massive 14 MP's coming to the debate,which probably speaks to why there are only 1.5 thousand signatories after a whole week.Just another desperate attempt to be seen as relevant in politics when they never will be again.

Go and fuck yourself Norman Lamb and hire a public speaking coach because you are as charismatic as Trumps head merkin

:wanker::wanker::wanker:

Gumbo.

• Like 1

The good old Lib Dems the poorest forward planning department of any political party ever!

They would probably get it reclassified to a class A lol

Sorry to sound so dismissive but it is Nick Clegg and the Groovy gang innit ;)

There leader is some nobody named Tim Farron.

I would rather bake,ice and eat my own faeces than taint my soul with gutless Lib Dem scum or anything they are associated with

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

The last massive push resulted in a massive 14 MP's coming to the debate,which probably speaks to why there are only 1.5 thousand signatories after a whole week.Just another desperate attempt to be seen as relevant in politics when they never will be again.

I know mate, I agree completely. Just thought the more publicity it gets the more pressure there would finally be especially with UNGASS (which looks its going to do nothing progressive.) and all the legalization in the USA. Or more likely I just get so excited at not having to deal with the shitty dealers in this area ... :schmoll:

lol lol lol

I know mate, I agree completely. Just thought the more publicity it gets the more pressure there would finally be especially with UNGASS (which looks its going to do nothing progressive.) and all the legalization in the USA. Or more likely I just get so excited at not having to deal with the shitty dealers in this area ... :schmoll:

You don't have to give your money to shitty dealers. And would you really be happy giving your money to a shitty dealer who spends your money on his Pension and wage increase,War and Nuclear weapons ?

Aren't the Lib Dems that supposedly left-wing party that cuddled up/sold out to one of the most right-wing tory parties ever just so they could have a little taste of power?

Aren't they the party that completely lost their support in the last election and now have about 8 MPs in parliament?

Why didn't they mentioned this before, when they had a slight amount of credibility?

• Like 2

You don't have to give your money to shitty dealers. And would you really be happy giving your money to a shitty dealer who spends your money on his Pension and wage increase,War and Nuclear weapons ?

I can't use DNM for a variety of reasons so. If you're buying from your mates, who in turn can take his girlfriend out for a nice meal then 100% agree pal... if your buying from a guy who uses your money to feed his coke addiction and sells bud to some 13 year old, then I'd rather it was taxed and money reinvested into my local area to improve services here, improve schools facilities etc. Just like in Colorado.