Cream of the Crop - March 2016

Joolz

273 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fragg got my vote, very good photo plenty of detail. Great colours on the plant - looks amazing.

What a nice badass plant - well done.

twoscoops

• Like 1

Wow. Been out of action for a few days as the new hose has been getting decorated and everything..

Feels great just to be nominated!

Thanks all, and best of luck everyone. :oldtoker:

@@bushdoc that D.B is lovely mate, my cup of tea that. :yep:

GV.

• Like 2

You crazy marijuana banana guys ..... it was tough , as usual , I was gonna go for Dev , but for sheer 'in yer face' budlishessness , I went for catfish

• Like 2

Tuff call all the buds look lovely, esp the blue dream and the disco biscuit why anyone would call a such a nice cultivar, after a crap E i dont know as disco biscuit was pure shite anyway less about that . its got to be fragg for me.I just a sucker, for purple buds.

• Like 1

Hard one this time around but I went for Bushdoc's Disco biscuit in the end well done dude. Good luck to all! :)

• Like 1

Went with @@Devcal, stunning looking bud :)

Delighted to be in the mix and thanks for the votes guys, although my image seems less sharp in cotc than it does in my diary. Not a complaint, purely an observation....must be a resizing issue or something like that.

Hope all are nicely stoned on this fine day :oldtoker:

• Like 1