my small canvas

LANKY SI

Hi all as mentioned in my introduction I am going to be using a small shower room that as never been fully converted

r1rs

once I have tidied it up a little starting tomorrow and sorted the cctv plus removed the lower shelves I will be putting a budbox in there 1 x 1 x 1.8 this will leave me around 50mm gap around the sides for airflow and also a few hundred above
Edited by LANKY SI
  • Like 4

Very nice mate.

Is that a tv/monitor in there?

Also, my eyes seem to have reverted to a 1950s format. Is that a B&W pic or am I really back in the 50s? lol

Very nice mate.

Is that a tv/monitor in there?

Also, my eyes seem to have reverted to a 1950s format. Is that a B&W pic or am I really back in the 50s? lol

hahaha too much bud :D yeah hit the grayscale when converted the size ..... the monitor is for the cctv ;)

• Like 1

hahaha too much bud :D yeah hit the grayscale when converted the size ..... the monitor is for the cctv ;)

That's dead fucking posh mate lol

Nice one :)

good luck as i use a budbox 1.8 myself, it'll be a bugger trying to put it up in the cupboard but it is possible.

good luck as i use a budbox 1.8 myself, it'll be a bugger trying to put it up in the cupboard but it is possible.

you were not kidding :D the last bar was a bugger should have took the shelves I left higher I had to install the extractor first otherwise the tent would have been in the way I have around 150mm at the back and 50 each side above there is plenty

uggh its in hahaha

I only plan on doing one or two CACTI max at a time due to the space and the learning curve ahead

I am stood now though awaiting some spare coin for some led lighting :)

Edited by LANKY SI
  • Like 3

save your spare coin & ditch the LEDS, what you want for that space is a 315w CMH light, you should check out the lighting section as theres a detailed thread on CMH lighting for more info :yes:

• Like 4

save your spare coin & ditch the LEDS, what you want for that space is a 315w CMH light, you should check out the lighting section as theres a detailed thread on CMH lighting for more info :yes:

thanks will do ... first impression they are expensive however only got to page 10 on the thread so far ... might try a led first to tick me over until I can afford cmh I will keep reading though and thanks for the info

the cheapest reputable kit so far if you shop around is a 315w maxibright ballast at £150, £64 for a 942 lamp, £64 for the 930, £90 for a 930 agro (best for flowering)

£18 for a E40-CMH adaptor & £20 for a euro reflector, probably cost you in the region of £250 & £280'ish ;)

even tho i don't keep track of the price of Led lights, i do know a good light unit is expensive to buy & if you compare the specs between Leds v CMH, even HPS & MH, they all out perform Leds.

• Like 2

the cheapest reputable kit so far if you shop around is a 315w maxibright ballast at £150, £64 for a 942 lamp, £64 for the 930, £90 for a 930 agro (best for flowering)

£18 for a E40-CMH adaptor & £20 for a euro reflector, probably cost you in the region of £250 & £280'ish ;)

even tho i don't keep track of the price of Led lights, i do know a good light unit is expensive to buy & if you compare the specs between Leds v CMH, even HPS & MH, they all out perform Leds.

is this the ballast you mean Hogger ?

light

Edited by LANKY SI

• 4 months later...