Power plant info please.

farmer ged

My friend grew out Whitelabels PP. It was short (about 3.5 feet in 8 lt pots of soil) and a stonking yielder. It was the very first plant that I smoked through a vape and to be honest the racey rush of para had me leave his house and go home very quickly. My friends felt that it had a no ceiling high, but for me it was just pure paranoia. I see that DP's maybe a wee bit more on the sativa side of things so their plants maybe more stretchy.

@@lasouris I can handle stretch but the paranoia I could do without tbh. Is it possible the vape heightened the effects? esp with it being your first time?

• Like 1

@@farmer ged, I think that its very much the person and the strain. My friends loved it (PP) , I've vaped plenty of other strains since and some seem to catch me and I have a rough time ,but I have a NL X Black domina thats a total pleasure and puts me in a happy place. I definitely do find though that vaping weed is a far more powerful way of using it.

:offtopic: As I've gotten older I'm finding that cannabis is agreeing with me far less than in the care free days of my youth, I'm interested in try a CBD to see if that would help.

Edited by lasouris
  • Like 1

Guest UK Caregiver

@@farmer ged, I think that its very much the person and the strain. My friends loved it (PP) , I've vaped plenty of other strains since and some seem to catch me and I have a rough time ,but I have a NL X Black domina thats a total pleasure and puts me in a happy place. I definitely do find though that vaping weed is a far more powerful way of using it.

:offtopic: As I've gotten older I'm finding that cannabis is agreeing with me far less than in the care free days of my youth, I'm interested in try a CBD to see if that would help.

Sounds like the exact same situation as me. I quit tobacco 18 months ago, still trying to get used to the vape. I'm growing high cbd strains now too. Anybody that reckon joints gets you more stoned than vapes do is either talking sh*t, or forgot to turn the vape on before toking lol

It rips my face off. I'm just not getting used to the heavy hit. Everyday I wake up stoned from yesterday! I can't wait til my cbd plants are ready

• Like 1

Guest UK Caregiver

Dutch Passion regular elite Powerplant cut down last night on day 58 of 12/12. The dr60 scrog screen wasn't full or even close when I flipped her. I'm going to disneyland in a week, so had to cut her down today. Some of the 12/12 time was her growing and maturing. I've got a momma plant lol so will smash it next time!

She did well for 2 weeks veg form clone and 58 days of 12/12.

I'm very happy, she smells great too! This is my summer vaping meds! :oldtoker:

• Like 4

I've done PowerPlant a few times years ago. I remember it as being disappointing. It was a nice plant to grow but the final product was a let down. Not strong enough for me (although it will suit others) and not much flavour. It's not a strain I'd do again despite seeing the epic effort at @UK caregiver !! Well done, son!

• Like 1

Guest b33lz33bub

I did DP's powerplant in a scrog a few years back and was happy with the results. (the diary is on here under an old username somewhere) . It worked really well as a scrog as it stretches a fair bit and is easy to bend and tuck under the net. It was a good smoke, uplifting high but not too racy, with a nice taste and decent yield. I only ran 2 plants so didn't get an exceptional pheno , but decent enough. Think mine finished in 9 weeks .

I second what hiphip says though - Freddie's best was better with more complex smells and flavours.

@UK Caregiver looking good mate.

@@Hiphip been checking out Freddy's best since you mentioned it and it does look interesting. Lots of reading to do for me I think.

Thanks for the replies folks, keep them coming.

• Like 1