deep cheese green crack iced widow opium

dinafan

hey everyone been lurking around here for a while so i thought i would finally sign up and start a journal have 14 deep cheese 1 iced widow 1 green crack 1 sage and 1 opium in rdwc first time in hydro been in soil for nearly 20 years cant beleive i wasted so much time in soil had good results but rdwc is insane in comparison well bit late with this journal im already at 3 weeks flowering ..if i gain any interest in this post i will certainly post pics of my lab and awnser any feed strain questions ..side note i have spent hundreads on seeds from so called top banks and bit bitterly dissapointed many times been using dinafem for 2 staright years and had 100pct germ rate on hundreads of seeds.. after nearly 20 years of growing i dont mess with my plants at all dont even remove a single fan leave as i have seen a noticeable difference in the quality of bud from plants that are left alone and an increase in yeild ...well i lookforward to the inevitable arguments that this will cause ................

• Like 1

hey again anyone got a min to explain how to upload photos .. or is there a certain place i should start a journal total noob here with this sort of thing

• Like 1

hey again anyone got a min to explain how to upload photos .. or is there a certain place i should start a journal total noob here with this sort of thing

DSCF1365

DSCF1371

DSCF1363

DSCF1369

DSCF1362

DSCF1362

• Like 3

gong to get on it today with proper pictures and an explanation hit me with up any questions .. was just mmaking sure i could upload pictures and stuff properly nice one

• Like 1

gong to get on it today with proper pictures and an explanation hit me with up any questions .. was just mmaking sure i could upload pictures and stuff properly nice one

DSCF1360

• Like 1

It looks like you got the picture issue sorted out and I must say nice looking grow space :)

You have a nice selection of strains and rdwc is always a great way to grow so I'll be watching this with interest :)

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

It looks like you got the picture issue sorted out and I must say nice looking grow space :)

You have a nice selection of strains and rdwc is always a great way to grow so I'll be watching this with interest :)

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

yeah nice been hoping to get your attention actually been growing nothing but dinafem for a couple of years ordered direct from you as i am not living in the uk so no border problems or stuff like that i need a nice yeilder that stays fairly short going to need seeds in about 3 weeks any ideas on strains i was thinkiing crititcal kush but dont want to get caught out on plant height ...also side note to anyone reading this i have moved ths journal over click on my profile to keep following cant remeber where i put it ..in hydro systems and somewhere else new here so h

• Like 1

yeah nice been hoping to get your attention actually been growing nothing but dinafem for a couple of years ordered direct from you as i am not living in the uk so no border problems or stuff like that i need a nice yeilder that stays fairly short going to need seeds in about 3 weeks any ideas on strains i was thinkiing crititcal kush but dont want to get caught out on plant height ...also side note to anyone reading this i have moved ths journal over click on my profile to keep following cant remeber where i put it ..in hydro systems and somewhere else new here so h

Hello I do believe that critical kush is the same make up as big kush except a different og kush cutting was used for big kush :)

These are my top strains for production and quality

Critical+ & 2.0

Critical cheese

Big kush

Strawberry Amnesia

Moby dick

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Hello I do believe that critical kush is the same make up as big kush except a different og kush cutting was used for big kush :)

These are my top strains for production and quality

Critical+ & 2.0

Critical cheese

Big kush

Strawberry Amnesia

Moby dick

All the best

D-M.

ok but size is my main concern i know all of theese strains get big in soil so in dwc they will be monsters would the critical kush be a shorter strain or advise me on a shorter strain you have .production is second concern

• Like 1

ok but size is my main concern i know all of theese strains get big in soil so in dwc they will be monsters would the critical kush be a shorter strain or advise me on a shorter strain you have .production is second concern

Hello, I would say critical kush and critical cheese can both stay low but would depend on the phenotypes you get. The strain I've had best results with with stretch is our pak and the end product is 2nd to none :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Be good to see PAK givien a go

It's slow to veg but switch it over and away she goes

The end result speaks for itself

And for your info, I have only tried blue widow PAK and have a critical jack on the go

Edited by Bucketboi
  • Like 1