Cream of the Crop - February 2016

Joolz

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hehe.. lol I always prefer to smoke my own hash that I make then my bud if I'm completely honest.. :)

Just trying to get into this rosin, will be over the extracts section v.soon :)

sun maid rosen for me not a fan of the reds an purps the hash looked amazing but being a green man the blueberry looked mint has it finished yet @Sun Maid Rosen

@@Emerald Dragon lol If ya aint got anything nice to say pal....

eta....get some of your buds in and up the standard ;)

Why am I not entitled to an opinion? One of those does look like there is mold on it. And I can't help but wonder what people are judging them on. I wasn't slagging anyone off.

@@Emerald Dragon lol If ya aint got anything nice to say pal....

eta....get some of your buds in and up the standard ;)

Just for you Devcal as requested. And I didn't mean you any offence, I know we can all be a bit sensitive about our babies :wassnnme:

G13 Haze Dat 62

@@Emerald Dragon each to their own dude and we all have, and are entitled to our own opinions, personally though I wouldn't post stuff like 'most of those buds look rotten'....... you could have just left the nice comment for Raspauls bud.

Don't worry though I only had to cut myself for a few hours to get over it ;)

• Like 3

Fukkin 10 votes for the hash. Pffft.. Some of ya's don't know shit from dirty rice pudding, aye!...

lol

J/k...

• Like 4

@@HazyDaze

lol It is lovely hash mate :yep:

Shame really there's not an extracts compo mate, but I suppose COTC takes up time and money like to sort out.

e2a

My old man used to say that saying mate, brought some memories back lol

Edited by botanics
  • Like 1

Ive grown more mouldy weed than most people have grown good weed, and as an expert I can tell you that none of those buds look mouldy. I always have a good zoom in on cream of the crop pics before I vote, and Devcals bud there is one of the most aesthetically pleasing bits of cannabis I have ever seen lol I still voted for raspaul though, some of the reds hidden around that bud are really vivid!

• Like 2