Skunk#1 leaves??

Guest DeeMaxx

Guest DeeMaxx

Hi..

this might seem like a dumb question..but what way are the leaves supposed to be with skunk1...it's just when i looked

in the indoor bud shots at the skunk1 plant that was posted the leaves were very shinny and healthy looking also a nice light green colour..

Mine are very dark dull and dry looking and seem to have almost white patches on the sides of some of the jaggy fingers...could this be lack of nutes or a ph problem..i checked the ph levels and they're at 7 is that to high?

Hope someone can help...plants are about 20 days old

and haven't had a feed yet but the roots havent taken all the soil yet.

Thanx in advance

Oh like to add, the plants look ok apart from that, they're growing fast and are starting to get bushy it's just they look abit drab.. :D

How big are your pots?

The shade and shape of leaves varies from plant to plant, and not all have shiny ones.

But it does sound like something needs tweaking, no doubt the 'xperts will be along soon but in the meantime my mind goes to pot size.......

Guest DeeMaxx

Hi Arnold,

At the moment i've got them in 5 litre pots and they've only been in them over a week...i checked the bottom and theres no sign of roots comming out the bottom of them yet..so i dont think it's the pots but i might change them to bigger ones

just incase your right...they look ok it's just the leaves are abit dull and dry looking...it could be the way they're supposed

to be but looking at the other pics on the net the other plants seem to have more glossy leaves..

would anyone else like to comment on this ..just to put my mind at ease..since this is my first grow an all.

Thanx in advance

Inclined to agree with you there M8.

Could be the photos had just been sprayed with a foliar feed? Or indeed, just to make 'em look good!