My stealth Loft grow.!

Hogro

Good morning Gents, I thought it was time I shared my loft grow room. After using a tent really tested my patience I decided to convert half of my loft using the following spec,

25mm air gap,

50mm kingspan,

20mm air gap,

Foil bubble insulation,

12.5mm plasterboard,

Mylar sheeting.

Venting into the chimney, as I'm paranoid with regards to being spotted due to heat I placed a thermometer probe on the other side of the insulation in the Air gap to see the temperature difference.

6" rhino fan and ducting,

600w digital adjustable light,

300w CFL in Veg room (will take some pics soon)

Future plans are to crate a custom shade to integrate 2 600w lights and a drip feed setup.

Let me know what you think.

IMG 4756

End result after 3 days at it.!

IMG 4762

Best thing o could think of to monitor outside temps.

IMG 4761

Room temps.

IMG 4760

In flower 👍

Edited by Hogro
  • Like 4

• 5 months later...

Venting into the chimney can be a bit ropey if it's a shared chimney. If not then fine but if it is then the smell can get into anyone's house that shares it.

Cheers tico.

• Like 4

Venting into the chimney can be a bit ropey if it's a shared chimney. If not then fine but if it is then the smell can get into anyone's house that shares it.

Cheers tico.

mines seperate mate and have 4 pots not sure if to vent to one or 3 for instance

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, was doing really well but had to strip it all out as I'm moving house.

It was roughly 1.8m its highest point.. I did Scrog a few times but hindered getting access into the room.

• 4 months later...

Hi mate got a very similar grow about too begin bought the arid cooled light system and planning to lst top and scrog due to my heifers point in the apex being 1.8 roughly. Also vented into my separate chimney( what a bitch too core through ) just wondering what you doing to keep temps down? 

• 2 months later...
On 01/08/2016 at 6:06 PM, tico cervantes said:

Cheers tico.

Thanks for clearing this one up. I've been considering venting through a shared chimney but I've always been concerned that my neighbour could smell the odour.