NIGHT QUEEN

twinkle

hey guys I'm thinking of starting my first grow of 2016 and I'm leaning towards the "night queen" feminized,i have restricted height, approx. 4 feet from floor to top, so about 3 foot max height for plants, I believe I read somewhere that these NQ don't stretch much when put on 12/12,could anyone who have grown this variety comment on the general characteristics of this variety and any suggestions welcome.

I now buy my seeds DIRECT from D/P and I have not had a failure yet.

• Like 1

it is nice to hear of your previous successes with the Dutch Passion Seed Company "Amsterdam"........ i take it there where not any height issues with the previous DP strains twink......

Styer556 has just completed the Night Queen Strain, he may have more info on height. But yea, usually she is wide and not to tall Twink. here is a pic of her right now, about the 3ft mark ??....

NQ Fem

DP classics

She is primarily Indica Dominant, i take it you prefer the Indica Twink yea ?/......... if you top her at wk3, she will respond admirably, with a lower height training. If you have the side ways room, just train her out horizontal........ she will respond with a lot more fruits twink....... all the best for your choice, DP's Night Quenn is a good place to start :) she aint afraid of strong nute either.

Good luck for your grow Twink, In soil ? or Hydro ? atb Automaster

• Like 1

Hi Twinkle, theres not much stretch to this variety, and many of the grow diaries we have seen make the comment that they may have vegged longer had they known.

Here is a couple of grow diaries from our website. If you of to the webpage of any of our varieties you will see grow diaries in the 'more info' part of the page

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news-and-development/night-queen-queen-of-the-indicas/

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news-and-development/night-queen-sleep-aid-and-anti-anxiety-medication/

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news-and-development/Dutch-passion-night-queen-afghani-indica-at-its-best/

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news-and-development/Dutch-Passion-Night-Queen-Review-by-Organic-Jim/

good luck !

• Like 1

thanks guys for all your input,my previous D/P grows were, MAZAR,and BLUEBERRY,both were great weed and I'm only changing to NQ for a little change,A ten pack should do nicely,cheers TONY hope your keeping well,bob C.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm growing in compost and use biobizz grow/bloom,when you say top them at week three do you mean week three of vegging period? I'm hoping to pop 4 seeds, and from day one when they show themselves in 4 inch pots I will give them 8 weeks vegging, 3 weeks in the four inch pots then into 8 inch pots,then 9 weeks 12/12,thanks for your help/encouragement guys,twinkle.

• 2 months later...

10 NIGHT QUEEN seeds, 10 seeds popped no problem,i would love to post pics on here but I really cannot get around the technicalities of pic sizing etc on my camera,I have a Samsung iphone now,is it any easier to upload a pic from one of these things?,cheers guys and many thanks to Tony of dutch passion for his help.

Edited by twinkle

• 2 months later...

Highly recommended! Growing this strain is about as easy as it gets, so ideal for beginners, I'm growing organically and am 7 weeks, one day into flowering. They are looking VERY nice, and stand out amongst the other strains (Ultimate & Cotton Candy and few random others). They respond very well to topping, actually, topping is a must with this girl! This strain could be pushed to produce big yields so I'm gonna run her on her own on my next grow...which will be a first for me as normally do 4-6 different strains. Can Imagine she would be explosive if grown hydro.

Go get yourself a pack, you won't regret it :yep:

• 4 months later...

Highly recommended! Growing this strain is about as easy as it gets, so ideal for beginners, I'm growing organically and am 7 weeks, one day into flowering. They are looking VERY nice, and stand out amongst the other strains (Ultimate & Cotton Candy and few random others). They respond very well to topping, actually, topping is a must with this girl! This strain could be pushed to produce big yields so I'm gonna run her on her own on my next grow...which will be a first for me as normally do 4-6 different strains. Can Imagine she would be explosive if grown hydro.

Go get yourself a pack, you won't regret it :yep:

Think I may just have to

• 2 weeks later...

I grew the auto version which was a lovely chilled out vape and really easy to grow as well. I have only grown 4 different strains so far as fairly new to this but has definitely been my favourite.