Sweet Delivery Spain-UK 3 Days

Grow Chum

Hi chums, I have always been impressed with Sweet Seeds but no more so than today. Friday the 12th Februaury I ordered my Sweet Skunk Auto, today the 15th February my seeds have arrived via TNT.

Fresh seeds in 3 days from Spain to UK, over the weekend, chums, no one is going to beat that.

gallery_71942_5278_6134.jpeg

gallery_71942_5278_25172.jpg

Grow Chum

• Like 8

Cheers mates!

Thanks for the feedback Chum :yep:

Yes, a while ago they used to take between 4 and 8 working days to arrive but recently our sales department made a big effort to find ways to have the seeds delivered in between 24h and 72h (working days). It's nice to know the results are as expected.

All the best and sweet smokes!

Final note: someone like you, Grow Chum, who shares so many experiences with our strains here in the Sweet Seeds subforum, shouldn't be spending money on our seeds. Next time just send me a PM and we will send you some packages for free. Any other grower in the same situation, sharing diaries in our subforum, can also PM me.

tommy

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

me thinks i can beat u all lmfao

ordered wednesday3pm uk time and they landed in scotland at 2pm thursday lol

fantastic delivery times and quicker than i could ahve gotten from seed banks in uk

• Like 3

Nice one greenvigilante,your the front runner just now ,wonder if anyone can beat that,I'll be ordering a few strains next week ,lets try and give you a run for your money :)

vbombs

• Like 3

Nice one greenvigilante,your the front runner just now ,wonder if anyone can beat that,I'll be ordering a few strains next week ,lets try and give you a run for your money :)

vbombs

hahahaha good luck!!!

• Like 3

Ordered Saturday at 6pm so lets see how fast we get em :)

vbombs

Cheers mate!

Probably your order will be processed monday morning (tomorrow) and from then it is supposed to take 24 hours (or 1 working day), so eventually you'll get them on tuesday. But let us know because we are curious. This feedback is very important for us because recently we changed procedures with the goal of getting deliveries to the UK done in 1 working day (or 2 maximum for some regions) and with this feedback we can determine if we are in the right track :D

All the best and sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

• Like 3

Ok order dispatched Monday at 9.31am ,and arrived Tuesday at 5.21pm ,it would have arrived first thing in the morning but my m8 missed the call from the courier,so id safely say 24hr delivery service from Spain to the far west of Ireland ,cracking service thanks Sweet Seeds :)@@greenvigilante looks like you only just beat me by an hour :-D

vbombs

• Like 2

Ok order dispatched Monday at 9.31am ,and arrived Tuesday at 5.21pm ,it would have arrived first thing in the morning but my m8 missed the call from the courier,so id safely say 24hr delivery service from Spain to the far west of Ireland ,cracking service thanks Sweet Seeds :)@@greenvigilante looks like you only just beat me by an hour :-D

vbombs

hahahaha still the champ :rofl:

tell u wot tho not only do u get sweet seeds straight from the source ie fresh amazes me they can beat uk based seed banks to my door lol

• Like 1