Dinafem-Mark

@@Dinafem-Mark

If you recall Mark you sent them out (well a faint memory is telling me you said your wife had posted them off ;) ) yourself because they hadn't been released for market at that time and thus you apologised because they hadn't come in the standard Dinafem tin :yep:

e2a

@@noddy

Yeah mate, twice the depth as the seed is long and you'll be golden, if seeds are very hard a pre soak will do them no bother, but another method is (as Mark has said) old matchbox, line it with sand paper and give it shake about to scratch the casing and allow water penetration to be better ;)

I recall now mate :) They were pretty release only for uk420 and 1 other forum. They will be a different batch for sure. I'll see if we have had any reports at the office :)

Thanks for the feedback guys :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

I had a 100 percent germed 3 , using the paper towel method. I keep my seeds in a Tupperware bowl with a few of the moisture packs in it at room temp.

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 2

@samhighgood stuff ,ate I can't wait to do that purple orange cbd and the sweet deep grape fruit my mouth is watering at the thought

Hope all is well anyway sam

• Like 1

@@MeanGreenScouseMachine cant comment on growing the sweet deep gfruit but the smokes lovely mate

A friend grew it,its wasnt the strongest smelling Of gfruit I had but it had gfruit smell for sure also had a incense/musk tone to it was only one.plant tho :)

Edited by !HEMPFRUIT!
  • Like 2

@!HEMPFRUIT! Great stuff, it's the smoke that counts anyway!!!

My bird picked that one (which I'm glad of as it also sounds delicious as well as the purple orange)

Marks lobbing me them for nothing to do extreme defo with them so next grow I'm doing them two strains and also the think different I won from the herbies comp....

Only been her a few months and had major free seeds haha belter

• Like 2

@!HEMPFRUIT! It will start as soon as the seeds come from mark he has the details m that.

Bit of luck this week coming,

The think different are going to be a background thing like.... I just need to use them up,

It's going to be focused on the dinafem strains more then anything.

Really looking forward to them two strains from mark.

I was going to buy purple orange anyway so it's saved me a couple of Bob lol

Not going to complain lol

Plus it's the first time I've heard of deep sweet grape fruit and I really like the sound of it can wait to grow it out.

More then anything tho I'm looking forward to the PO for its medicinal properties I believe it will do me some good.

I look forward to have you observing mate ......

These plants are going to be a lot bigger then the micro!!!!!!

Watch how many tops I produce lol

• Like 2

I should be able to get them out this week mate :) Will be interesting to see how they do with the serious defoliation :)

Will pm you when I know more mate :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

ip auto cbd

ip auto cbd

ip auto cbd these autos are robust they germ then they take off till there done, not much experience with autos but they have been low maintenance fat sticky buds. they really have me excited to try my critical 2,o autos. really looking forward to the high cbd experience.

big thanks to @@Dinafem-Mark for the opportunity to try a high cbd strain, thanks brother

• Like 3

@@Dinafem-Mark i think they are around 65 days. really impressed with the trich production these girls are sticky.

As few more days mate and they should be ready for the chop :)

So glad your impressed with this strain :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2