Simple & Easy Feeding Plan For Light Soil

RomeoDone

As the title suggests - Im looking for a new Simple, Easy feeding plan for light soil.

Im not looking to cut corners or scrimp on spending - I want to give my girls the best I can! :)

Im currently using Advanced Nutrients with Plagron Light Mix soil. Im getting great results and use a tried and tested feeding plan but I have to admit come feeding time Im like a bloody chemist, splash of this, dash of that...I use lots of bottles and want to try a more simple approach.

Ive just put some Nebula Cheese clones on in Plagron Light Mix Soil. Ive used mainly 15l airpots and Im trying out the 16l root pouches as well. Now is the time to do a side by side test with Advanced and something new. Ive got loads of AN nutes to use up so won't be ditching this method right away.

Speak to me UK420 :)

What you using and how you finding it ?

Edited by RomeoDone

I can't say I know anything about Advanced Nutrients, but if you would be interested in changing your soil and nutes for future grows check out plant magic.

People rate them on here and I find their feeding schedule very simple and straightforward :)

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=218731

Obviously there might be better methods out there, but a lot of people seem to be using these with great results.

Hope you find the info your looking for mate! :oldtoker:

• Like 1

the post i linked is a little old but you can get the idea from it, have a look on Plant Magic's site for more updated details dude :)

• Like 1

the post i linked is a little old but you can get the idea from it, have a look on Plant Magic's site for more updated details dude :)

Thanks mate! :)

No worries hope I was of some help!

hopefully someone else will have some insight on AN for you though :P

Yea I had forgot about the Plant Magic stuff.

I have the AN nutes all dialled in lovely, Im just trying to make things easier.

Im lazy at the end of the day :)

haha yeah i can understand that :spliff:
i started off with chemistry set nutes, PH'ing the water and all that but it was just too much effort for me haha

There is no PH'ing the AN Sensi stuff thank god.. Glad to leave all that behind with the acid and pissing about :)

Im not bashing AN either, Ive had great results time and again. Just now I want to try a simple 1 or 2 bottle method and compare the results.

Cheers mate :)

• Like 1

I use Plant Magic oldtimers range.

So...

PM OT Grow & PM Root Stimulant through up to wk 2 of flower

PM OT Bloom from wk2 flower on.

PM Magne Cal+ occasionally if there are issues.

PM Granules at initial pot up/first pot on.

I some times supplement with PM Bio Silicon if the plants look like they need a bit of strengthening up.

It's a fairly simple way. I'm never usually putting more than 2 things in the water.

• Like 1

I use Plant Magic oldtimers range.

So...

PM OT Grow & PM Root Stimulant through up to wk 2 of flower

PM OT Bloom from wk2 flower on.

PM Magne Cal+ occasionally if there are issues.

PM Granules at initial pot up/first pot on.

I some times supplement with PM Bio Silicon if the plants look like they need a bit of strengthening up.

It's a fairly simple way. I'm never usually putting more than 2 things in the water.

Thanks SkyRider! :)

Ive used the PM soil before and it was great. I only went over to Plagron Light Mix to fit in with my AN feeding plan. I was copying a fixed plan.

Think I will try this OldTimers stuff out and see what happens. Thanks :)

• Like 1

I used to use biobizz nuts and b and q soil and never fed through 6 weeks of veg but used their full range of products as I highly rate them all I tried PM last time and their granules and bio silicon are amazing but tbh I actually prefer biobizz base nutes as I never had the yellowing you get with PM mid flower, I also used PM magnecal all the way through at 0.5ml/litre and a 1 off 1ml per litre at week 4 flower and never had issues, but bear in mind I'm in a v soft water area 0.1 EC out of the tap

week 1 flower- 1ml grow,1ml bloom,2ml bio heaven, 1ml alg-a-mic, 1ml topmax

week 2 flower- 1ml grow, 2ml bloom, 2ml bio heaven, 2ml alg-a-mic, 1ml topmax

week 3 flower-1ml grow, 2ml bloom, 3ml bio heaven, 2ml alg-a-mic, 1ml topmax

week 4 flower- 1ml grow, 3 ml bloom, 4ml bio heaven, 3ml alg-a-mic, 1ml topmax

week 5 flower- 2ml grow (gives a little extra nitrogen), 3ml bloom, 4ml bio heaven, 3ml alg-a-mic, 2ml topmax (should start to see some browning of the pistils)

week 6 flower- 2ml grow, 4ml bloom, 5ml bio heaven, 4ml alg-a-mic, 4ml topmax

stick with this concentrate untill the end probably another 2 weeks then flush for a week if you want you dont have to but IMO does have a posative impact on end taste and add magNcal every feed as described above if you dont want to use bio heaven and topmax just add same concantrations as above without them and you should be fine you can feed every water i always do as my plants always seem to lap it up i think biobizz nutes are tame on micro nutes and if not fed every water you will end up with allsorts of probs/defs

ATB GREEN

• Like 1

Guest UK Caregiver

I used to use Advanced nutrients iguana bloom and grow. For me that was a 1 bottle feed. Either grow or bloom. Plants loved it, but in the end I got sick of the fish smell as I buffer the nutes with an air stone, so spent 3 days a week smelling fish in my flat.

Brilliant nutes though! I use pm now. No noticeable loss in yield or quality, but no fish smell too. If the an iguana bloom didn't stink of fish I would have stayed with that.

• Like 1

Check out Hazydazes Honeybadger diary. He has some really nice plants almost done that have been fed only fishmix the whole grow. Doesn't get any simpler than that.

Myself,I use biobizz nutes but only grow and bloom or fishmix and bloom,and I only feed bloom for about 4 weeks from the start of week 3 until week 7 with a 9 weeker or week 8 with a 10 weeker. Real simple and it works for me

• Like 1

I used to use Advanced nutrients iguana bloom and grow. For me that was a 1 bottle feed. Either grow or bloom. Plants loved it, but in the end I got sick of the fish smell as I buffer the nutes with an air stone, so spent 3 days a week smelling fish in my flat.

Brilliant nutes though! I use pm now. No noticeable loss in yield or quality, but no fish smell too. If the an iguana bloom didn't stink of fish I would have stayed with that.

Thanks UK :)

Check out Hazydazes Honeybadger diary. He has some really nice plants almost done that have been fed only fishmix the whole grow. Doesn't get any simpler than that.

Myself,I use biobizz nutes but only grow and bloom or fishmix and bloom,and I only feed bloom for about 4 weeks from the start of week 3 until week 7 with a 9 weeker or week 8 with a 10 weeker. Real simple and it works for me

Thanks Salty, I will try to find it :)