Windows 10 advert issues...help please.

Tenchie

Just a an afterthought. If you do use adblock plus, it can sometimes block the sponsor banners and ads on uk420. You can whitelist uk420 very easily by clicking on the icon and selecting "disable on uk420.com". So it runs as normal on here.

Yeah, it fucks up some "gentlemen's" websites too. Or at least I think it does - the sites in question work fine with ABP off, but are as slow as fuck with it on, for me at least.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@dbar247

lol lol

Adverts are gone but theres still a few things nagging me with using Microsoft edge,for instance a mo ago I was logged in and posting a couple of pics in my diary and every capital letter I typed always ended up at the end of the word,works ok if you type slow tho! Then when "viewing in private" I couldn`t open my media to add pictures,switched over to internet explorer and it worked on this. One more thing,not on this site but others I get "we can`t seem to find this page" make sure your connected blah blah blah! I`am always connected when it happens,sometimes the page will come on after hitting refresh about 8 times! Bloody annoying grrrrr.

Tenchie.