Best place to buy games consoles and games

ratdog

That`s very kind, and I like to provide a cheap laugh whenever I can :)

e2a,

This bothers me, I liked the really old stuff, mid Nintendo, platform ect and all of that, it seemed more fun than some of the more recent stuff I`ve seen on mates new consoles

not sure I want to bother now, perhaps there`s a reason I haven`t bothered after all this time

I am the same with new consoles and games, too many buttons/actions/options etc all spoils it for me. I cant be arsed learning all the different combinations and just want to have a quick game every now and then. The grapics quality etc is impressive but in all honesty I would have more fun playing sonic the hedgehog than I would playing cod for example so spending hundreds on a console and £40-£50 on each game would be a waste. (Instead I spent a few hundred collecting old consoles and computers that I never use lol.)

If you want to play the same games as your mates or would appreciate the better graphics then go for one of the latest consoles, if you just want to pass some time on then install an emulator on your pc/laptop and get all the old sega/Atari/Nintendo/C64/spectrum/ps1 and 2 games free off the internet. Usb/wireless joypad and jobs a good un. You can also install the emulators or Nintendo wi`s, original xbox and 360`s which can be bought for next to nothing nowadays and with a good sized hard drive you could have 10,000+ games saved on an original xbox ready to play whenever you get bored. cn buy them modded and setup for about £60 or get a console for £20 and do it yourself if you are that way inclined.https://youtu.be/X78ZemNRFvQ

CEX is great for second hand games, consoles tend to be overpriced but you can pick up some bargain games.

You can also trade your old games for new games.

:yep:

I rarely buy games new, can't afford it. I get most of my games from CEX (and then sell them back or trade them in when I've finished). I got my Xbox 360 and my Nintendo Wii from them second hand, never had a problem with either (their second hand consoles tend to be on the expensive side but they fully test stuff before selling it and their warranties for faulty hardware are at least as robust as places that sell them new, which I think is worth it to know that your console isn't going to die and if it does you're not left with a brick), I only got my Xbox One and Wii U new cos I managed to con Argos into giving me credit lol I'd definitely recommend them :)

:yep:

I rarely buy games new, can't afford it. I get most of my games from CEX (and then sell them back or trade them in when I've finished). I got my Xbox 360 and my Nintendo Wii from them second hand, never had a problem with either (their second hand consoles tend to be on the expensive side but they fully test stuff before selling it and their warranties for faulty hardware are at least as robust as places that sell them new, which I think is worth it to know that your console isn't going to die and if it does you're not left with a brick), I only got my Xbox One and Wii U new cos I managed to con Argos into giving me credit lol I'd definitely recommend them :)

Still waiting for you to get GTA V Booj lol