My dinafem discovery and subsequent delight (Link)

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all.

If you have been around the Dinafem section this last year then you will have come across the talents of @@blackpoolbouncer. Now I have been asked by several members to pin the thread but because it is in a sub-forum I can not so I'll make this thread with a link and pin this.

The thread is filled with some great tips more specifically AutoDinafem but now we are going to be seeing photoperiod strains also.

I must say this thread has got a lot of views and more respect as the grower is very humble and super helpful. He is a pleasure to have in the Dinafem sub-forum here at UK420 :)

Here is a link to this great thread

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=360517?st=0

All the best

D-M.

• Like 17

Thank you so very much, I know i must have said that a hundred times Mark but I sincerely appreciate the hospitality I have been shown in here by you and all who browse here (especially my regulars, you know who you are), truly, the pleasure is all mine.

Dinafem will always have a special place in my heart and I cant see me not having at least something from them in every grow for the foreseeable future.

For anyone thinking of giving Dinafem a go, take it from me, they put out a product second to none with amazing genetics and service. Dinafem cannot be faulted in my honest opinion

And a message to anyone who reads my diary............Best of luck in your grows and thank you for taking the time to read what I have to say.

All the best everyone

Power to the peoples plant

• Like 19

• 2 weeks later...

Is this the mutual appreciation and general back slapping thread?... :in_love: ....'cos if it is...... :g:

can I join?......... :rofl:

(Sorry Mark mate, couldn't resist.... :yep: ...Mind you I'll be after a selection of beans from you as soon as funds allow...)

atb

stu :oldtoker:

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 1/4/2016 at 8:37 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Hello all.

If you have been around the Dinafem section this last year then you will have come across the talents of @@blackpoolbouncer. Now I have been asked by several members to pin the thread but because it is in a sub-forum I can not so I'll make this thread with a link and pin this.

The thread is filled with some great tips more specifically AutoDinafem but now we are going to be seeing photoperiod strains also.

I must say this thread has got a lot of views and more respect as the grower is very humble and super helpful. He is a pleasure to have in the Dinafem sub-forum here at UK420 :)

Here is a link to this great thread

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=360517?st=0

All the best

D-M.

:( does not seem to link to the thread, just back to the home page....

new forum maybe?

I found the thread, maybe this will work

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/360517-my-dinafem-discovery-and-subsequent-delight/&

That seems to work! but i am not seeing any pics in the thread ;-(

Edited by Greenman101
  • Like 4

On 24/01/2017 at 2:34 PM, beezee said:

@Greenman101 it's in the Dinafem 2015 grow diaries, probably the top one.

@Dinafem-Mark is it possible to fix this or would you have to put a new link in the comments?

I'll look into this now mate :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

For some strange reason I can not edit the original post even though it is by me. Maybe @Joolzcan help until then this link should work :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 28/02/2017 at 6:57 PM, Heckler said:

Started to read, some excellent knowledge and tips there @ blackpoolbouncer

Follow this tech and you will not go far wrong :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Dinafem's critical kush still rocking here! Great smell and a strong high...I'm a lightweight but even the heavyweights love this stuff...what is your best cheese strain to finish in 8 weeks ish as the 2 different phenos of kush I have I reckon are done at 7.5 weeks ish! 

• Like 1

@lennyd79our cheese with be done in 55-60 days but I have seen one pheno of kush 'n' cheese that finishes in just over 5 days at 52 days :yep: most other cheese variants do take 56-63 days to totally finish :) unless we are chatting autos?

All the best

Mark..

• Like 1

some great auto growing tips in that thread. always worth a read. also I like to see the word 'subsequent' in a thread title for some unknown reason.

• Like 1