Mojo man; Howdy.

What you must remember is, that you are adding a lot of nitric Ph down ??......... to the 0.4Ec (Hard Tap Water) to bring down the "Bicarbonate Alkalinity" imherant in hard tap water.

@Ph5.3 all the tap water "BUFFERING" capacity (Calcium Bicarbonate) is almost used up "Neutralized" (Base Vs Acid) so even though you are using "HARD" tap water. You are knocking out the base buffer. Chelating it, rendering it UN-available to the plant.

At the Ph 5.5 pinch point "Magnesium" is severely denied due to low Ph........ see it here >> HYDROCULTURE Ph = nute uptake

Nutrient Uptake And PH

slightly differs in soil due to inherent buffers in soil

Nutrient To Ph uptake Or lockout

Mojo, in your pics of nutes i dont see cal/mag or mono calcium additives to balance your res content........ you are more lickley to have a "magnesium Def" than calcium mojo........ as some calcium is left after you heavy Ph down the tap water.
I have just posted an article in my FB + DF + mazer blog............... it will explain the difference mojo........... your plants aint sick at all bro.......... thay are just jarred a bit due to medium changes......... just will take a few days for em to settle back in bro...... but one leaf is showing mag def............ calcium def is quite rare, even in Hydro........... especially if you use all tap water bro...
have a read of my article posted on this subject tonight bro !!............. remember the lower the buffer content in your res, the more un-stable Ph becomes. temperature of the res water (Below 19c) has a dramatic afest on Ph values and nutrient uptake, ensure your res is not less than 20-21c at all times.
All the best Mojo....... still a nice piece of work you got going on bro...........hydro = hard work !! but no soil smuggling in and root balls out........ in a 1st 2nd floor flat it is essential !! all waste water down the loo !! Automaster
Edited by AutoMaster

I will indeed have a look over those charts later mate and the info, Do you have a link to the blog?

My life is so hectic at the mo i am finding it difficult to concentrate/take info in (and keep it there), but will do my best lol

Yes, been adding Magne-Cal.

@35days...

Res change.(35ltr's).

Tap water showing E.C 0.3 / Ph 7.8 / Left to stand 24hrs,Temp 21.6c.

Stoppped using Rhizotonic..

added Magne-Cal @ 1ml/Ltr, 35ml total.

added Bloom A&B @ 40ml total.

added Ph down @ 2ml total.

EC 1.2 / Ph 5.7

gallery_52333_11785_323581.jpg

I will endeavour, to not kill these lol

Thankyou for the info and that @@AutoMaster, It is very much welcome and appreciated :yep:

I need time to read up, I need time i can dedicate to the plants,,ARRRRRRRGH, I just need some free time!!!!!

Peace :hippy:

They have bounced back mojo, from the day 28 pic, to the day35 pic.......... looks like they are well back in the groove bro...

A more in depth outline of the issues, i have just posted on my blog, Wick'ed Autopots DesFran Freddy's Best & Mazar mojo.

I expect, and suspect, that due to work, & domestic presures, you are not able to tinker every evening with the finality's of the system mojo.

After a couple of days spinning over, the system Ph, when you get to it has "Risen" upto 6.3 mojo ? then you knock it back down to 5.5, as you figure it will rise back through the target 5.8 yes.......

What you need is an automatic Ph monitor, doser, that can detect a rise and knock it back yes ?? One of the most accessible dollar wise, is the hydrofarm autopilot digi ph controller around the 220 quid mark. But worth it in pure h20 hydro recuirc mojo. Will impact your grow massively. In addition easygro do a ph control dosing pump, around the 240 quid mark, again accessible to us nomads !! However, to get it to work proper, you have to a small pump on 24/7 to "Continuously Stir/Mix" a standing res. But in hydro you have that anyway yea ?

I am looking into these, as in a standing res, as with recuirc hydro, the same issues prevale, rise in Ph over the week the res is standing mojo.......... it may be of use to you bro........... atb Automaster

Edited by AutoMaster

is there a smell to them yet mgm?

Not much at the mo mate, Starting to slightly like (pot-pouri).

I found this exact type smell from an uber purple 'jackberry' years ago.

I will keep sniffing though and update as and when bud

@7wks...

Still not got the hang of the nutes/ph. Going back to Vitalink if running hydro again.

Plants are behind other folks at this point, No suprise like, with what I've put the poor buggers through.

gallery_52333_11785_298452.jpg

peace :hippy:

Yeh, Hope she's a little tight-packed taste sensation vince.

@8wks...

The leaves look dire but they're still poppin bud.

Not easy to tell from the pics but each plant varies in colour. From One being pretty white still to the extreme purp's of the bud and leaf in another.

The Four inbetween have diff degrees of pink/purps in leaf/bud/pistils.

Need to spend some time today tying down the bottom left plant, if i can. Very bushy and will lose a good bit of potential lower down on her if i don't..

gallery_52333_11785_10039.jpg

gallery_52333_11785_382250.jpg

Edited by mygreenmojo

Wow things have certainly progressed on here mate!

The plants are looking very good man and I agree the short stocky puprple plant looks special.

Not long until your reward for your effort's :D

the smallest one i reckon wll be the best tasting ..onwards and upwards mgm

@@vince noir rock n roll star , Just had a tweak'n'sniff of that small one behind the purps. Oww That smells nice, lemon/lime sherbert.

Pleasently surprised, If that smokes like it smells my taste buds are gonna want to shake my hand. :oldtoker:

Wow things have certainly progressed on here mate!

The plants are looking very good man and I agree the short stocky puprple plant looks special.

Not long until your reward for your effort's :D

Ah, @@Sun Maid Rosin, I might be wrong still but i assumed Vince was refering to the small lass that's sitting just behind the purple one.

A dainty thing she is, in size compared to the others. Smell's awesome though.

I've plans for the purp's one, Will be making into a balm (arthritis) and see how it gets on.

Yes, not long now. This is the part that has me chomping at the bit and i always struggle to keep my hands away from the scissors.

Sometimes I'm surprised there's anything left on the gals with all the pre-chop testing i tend to do :angel_not:

cheers for stopping by

sounds awesome ..im just waiting on the ones i got to finish and im gonna be on the bbk like a fat kid and cake .