Critical Kush

SmokeyMcOx

Just flipped to 12/12 in my little Critical kush grow and haven't been able to find out too much about the Dinafem variety so I thought I better try and document as much as I can from my grow. I've got 9 plants from seed in 6l pots of bio bizz all mix. Potted up gradually over the last 5 weeks. I've had a bit of stunted growth from too much N in the soil but they're at 10" now which gives me enough room for them to stretch 2.5x with no issues. They're under a 600w dual spec bulb. From what I read it's a 8-9 weeker?

gallery_81075_12078_7371.jpg

gallery_81075_12078_72015.jpg

• Like 7

I've read that the Dinafem version is critical+ × emerald og and the BF is critical x og, anyone know if there's any difference?

• Like 1

Hello our critical kush I think will be taken over by the big kush. The original critical kush was our og x critical + whereas our big kush we used a emerald triangle og kush x critical :). Still a phenomenal strain :) bit I don't see us keeping both if this makes sense?

Thank you for documenting this grow very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

So is this version with the crtical+ any different to the BF one which uses critical mass? There seems to be a lot more info about on that one

• Like 1

The best way I can explain this is we get our strains the mother strains from 2 main places Europe where we got a lot of strains early 2000,s so did a lot of other companies. Also we get from the emerald triangle strains like og kush. We do get strains from all over the world but these were the 2 main sources.

Lest say it's 2004 and there was a awesome cut of amnesia haze in amsterdam which there was. Those were classed as elite cuttings shared between the coffee shops. We got gifted this cut and is our original amnesia. Did other companies get the same cut I would say yes. So critical + and critical mass could very well have come very close conections from the same mother but without serious genetic testing who can say 100%. It is very likely though

I hope this kind of makes sense?. We do tend to use cuttings or should I say strains that other companies do not use but sometimes I think we have very similar genetics :)

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Quick update, just beginning week 3 of flower. They've doubled in height in the last 2 weeks and are now at 20", the bottom 3rd has been removed over the past 3 weeks and I think I'll be leaving the trimming alone now. They're getting their first dose of ot bloom tonight and no more root stim or bio silicon.

gallery_81075_12078_64425.jpg

gallery_81075_12078_42020.jpg

• Like 3

My they have filled in that tent. Things look great. Plenty of budsites forming :)

Nice update and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

@Dinafem-Mark@botanics@sy100276 Thanks for looking in. Quick end of week 4 update. I'm having trouble getting the dose of OT bloom upto the right level and I've got a bit of yellowing down the bottom but I'll be upping it on the next feed. Sorry about the lights on pics. They've stopped growing upwards now, they're all 26" give or take an inch except 2 plants which have shot up to 32". Hopefully over the next 4-5 weeks they will grow outwards as fast as they grew up :-)

gallery_81075_12078_153546.jpg

gallery_81075_12078_27447.jpg

gallery_81075_12078_47030.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for making this diary im very interested in this strain as its a kush strain with humidity resistance. Please keep updating as usual very helpful to me couldnt thank you enough. I spent hours on the net looking for a grow of this strain ....NADA NOTHIN ZILCH......anyways lol thanks though very helpful!

• Like 2