God's Homeland

willowisp

Saturday night is the night for crazy posts, reading this back now and I'd forgotten I'd written it, fucks sake i don't know what train of thought I was riding last night.

I think it was stemming from this twat I work with who's a Pentecostalist but also racist, homophobic and has massive disrespect for women.Keeps sharing Britain First stuff on FB without realising that his own strand of christianity was started by a black man.

i still do kinda wish Abrahamic religions hadn't been forced on us.

• Like 5

what you got against the welsh? any wall would be to keep dick heads (ahem) out of wales not keep us in.

@@willowisp, aren't you a little in danger of crossing in to vargs crazy odalism territory with that idea

Lols crazy thread.

But just got to say thank you to @@Cursed for the mention of Varg and Odalism.

Just spent a couple hours reading about him, some of his pieces. And listening to some of his music.

A tad insane. But very intellectual and intriguing none the less.

• Like 1

Lols crazy thread.

But just got to say thank you to @@Cursed for the mention of Varg and Odalism.

Just spent a couple hours reading about him, some of his pieces. And listening to some of his music.

A tad insane. But very intellectual and intriguing none the less.

yeah after typing that post i went back and did some reading and apparently it's odinism not odalism.

Kristian varg count grishnark vikernes is a charming charasmatic very intelligent and talented man and most definitely not insane

He is also a horrible racist and convicted murderer.

a very interesting man. I remember reading about the murder and stuff when i was about 12 and reading kerrrang. the whole black metal thing passed me by. I've gone back and listened to a load of it and some of it is fantastic but i am wary as i find it difficult to separate the art from the creators. some of the burzum music is amazing but i just can't listen to it because of who varg is. I started a thread about this a while ago, i might bumo it as it was an interesting topic.

I'm not a fan of the abrahamic religions but murder and church burnings is a step too far lol. The whole wotain pagan worship i could get behind if it didn't have undertones of aryan racism and segregation-ism.

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 1

ummm mods i just quoted myself rather than edit my post lol, could i have my delete posts option back please lol.

Edited by Cursed