God's Homeland

willowisp

I have an idea. All the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Catholicism, and all variants...are given a homeland in the middle east. All the money they have, the vast riches, would be more than enough to make a deal with Israel and the neighbouring Arab countries to make room.

Let them live out their desert religious ways over there, away from the lands that don't want them. There will be war, but it will be their business, not ours! The resulting vacuum could well see a return to each country's native pagan traditions...should people choose an interest...it would be brilliant!

Not sure how that will go down with my aunty Margaret. She's a Christian but she tends to get chapped lips whenever it gets too hot.

• Like 8

Aint drugs wonderful :woot: .

I had a similar stoned epiphany some time ago .I was hoping to ask the Aussies for our prison colony back for a short while so we could forcibly settle any people with fundamentalist beliefs,of any creed, along with every single politician on the planet and all the weapons manufacturers and arms dealers.

Would make compelling reality TV :thumsup:

Gumbo.

I have an idea. All the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Catholicism, and all variants...are given a homeland in the middle east. All the money they have, the vast riches, would be more than enough to make a deal with Israel and the neighbouring Arab countries to make room.

Let them live out their desert religious ways over there, away from the lands that don't want them. There will be war, but it will be their business, not ours! The resulting vacuum could well see a return to each country's native pagan traditions...should people choose an interest...it would be brilliant!

All I can think of is Israel/ Palestine and how well that is working out? To be honest it would seem that much of the 'war-shit' in this world has little or nothing to to do with religion. Money and power dynamics being the fundamental drivers. Religion is often the scapegoat.

• Like 5

It might work until one of the religious groups said that God had told them that they deserved a big slice of their neighbour's land.

Edited by Twisted Rizla
  • Like 2

It might work until one of the religious groups said that God had told them that they deserved a big slice of their neighbour's land.

Which the bible certainly does NOT claim. Zion is yet to come. It didn't appear in 1948

"let them" etc? Have you noticed how white those "let them"s are bro? This is not a battle of faith!

I want to do the same with OAP's except send them to Wales and build a wall around it where they can all complain about the tele and drive terribly together.

• Like 1

I want to do the same with OAP's except send them to Wales and build a wall around it where they can all complain about the tele and drive terribly together.

what you got against the welsh? any wall would be to keep dick heads (ahem) out of wales not keep us in.

@@willowisp, aren't you a little in danger of crossing in to vargs crazy odalism territory with that idea

• Like 1

We got enough of those already thanks ;) like the wall idea though and sounds a bloody good plan to me lol

We got enough of those already thanks ;) like the wall idea though and sounds a bloody good plan to me lol

Ive got a better idea.

How about a 50ft tall wall around england?

Then fill it with water...

E2a apologies to the english. I'm not really racist. I do my best to hate everybody equally regardless of country of origin/birth.

Regards the op. If the notion of "god" is to be believed he has a whole universe to choose his homeland from. I doubt very much if he and his followers are gonna settle for a small holding in the yemen....

Unless bin laden really was our savior of course...

Edited by Dodgee
  • Like 3

Now now guys, play nice.

Impossible. OP has shown the way. Hatred and intolerance is our starting point, we should expectt no less in return.

• Like 2