Photo Everyweed I Find Thread

loveweed

• 2 weeks later...

lemon thai sativa..and did smoke the best..here she was 8 weeks in flower and went 4 more weeks..sorry no pics of her after harvist

post-7494-1113041130.jpg

• Like 1

thanks for the pics, Kali Man, PIMP and noel.

And Raz................... thanks mate lol. very nice of you to say so....

this little begger........Just gorgeous .....( and not just because shes purple either).

Purple Urkle

post-7412-1113494992.jpg

post-7412-1113495022.jpg

• Like 3

I would like to know the history of this strangename. Obviously an incident in their motor occured. Not as inventive a name as Iris or Doris the local bred vars that are mentioned on the site, but a very nice smoke anyway.....

Myers Fiat........

post-7412-1114448005.jpg

post-7412-1114448022.jpg

I am not sure if this is post or a request for anyone in possesion of a sharp stick to come forward . If you do own such an item please pop round my mates and quickly , though without malice, jab the git in the eye. He's the only person i know with this strain and its nine months since he grew it. Not good enough.

Beautiful......I believe related to Agfhan ghoo though a little bit of purple colouring and a slightly nicer flavour.

Frosty....

post-7412-1115049338.jpg

post-7412-1115049354.jpg

post-7412-1115049623.jpg

• 2 weeks later...