Cream of the Crop - October 2015

Joolz

301 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Shame I thought @@Cannoisseur's would have been in but maybe the write up was needed on how he did the fat 2g rosin extract.

@@Ital Thanks man that means a lot. I was a little gutted; I'd hoped it was just down to the quality of the other entrants this month rather than me having fucked up somewhere along the lines with my submission...?

If anyone wants any more info on the various techniques I use, or has any other Rosin related questions just ask as I'm more than happy to assist!

• Like 3

Cheers everyone for all the compliments and support. It's the first time I entered so not expecting anything.

Good luck to everyone who entered :v:

• Like 2

Some lovely photos all round, great job guys!

Have voted for the Durban Poison, hard choice, like choosing which supermodel you wanna shag lol.

• Like 1

Guest OutOfAfrica81

Such a hard choice as they all look amazing , very close between nordle and Eelhelmet for me but I love the look of that Durban .

• Like 1