Dutch Passion Ultimate x 10 diary

harrygrout

flower Cycle Day 17

so big changes in the room, i seem to have the calcium def under control

i upped the humbolt equilibrium and for now it seems to have sorted it.having

said that the 2 biggest one that are in 11l fabric pots are the worse. think it might

be cos the pot wasnt fully rooted out.they are on 3.5ml bloom any most look ok

just the odd bit of clawing. the stretch has more or less finished which is just as well

as ive got no room left, not easy with less that 6ft to play with. ive put the HPS

bulb in now. this is my 3rd go and the best ive had them by far. anybody know how much

feed i can go up to ? ive read some grows with the ultimate where they go past 5ml.

any feedback or tip appreciated as always.

ult1

Right side of room

Ul3

Ul2

Left side of room, trying to keep the tall plants on the edges to create a stadium effect

Ul4

Grouty

Edited by harrygrout
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

day 28 Flower

quick update and a plea for help

the calcium def is a lot worse and not sure how to stop it,same happened last 2

grows and its really frustrating not knowing what im doing wrong.

its on 5 out of 8 plants but everything gets the same feed.ive upped the cal mag

so hopefully that will make a difference. what about flushing them all will that work ?

ill be devastated if things go the same way again.

1 Def

1 def2

1 right

1 left

• 3 weeks later...

Day 48 Flower

quick update as i a little fed up with the way things keep going.

Basically my fan isnt big enough for the room im growing in.

its 3m x 3m easy but i only have a 8 inch fan with 5'10" headroom

so im suffering with heat issues every time. i think i have 3 options

1. buy a much larger fan

2. move to LED lights

3. keep same a suffer with poor yeild

personally i think im going to move to led main reason is effectively giving me more headroom

and lose the heat problems. anyways here is a few pics about 2 weeks out

any advice welcome as always

hello mate, ounds like you are having similar probs to me regarding heat I have a 2.5x3m groom that is in the cellar and v.well insulated and with 3x 600w hps a 10 inch rhino fan and filter pulling out and a 4 inch in temps were hitting 33-5C, I changed my reflectors to adjusta-wings and added another 5 inch intake and some v.expensive RAM air circulation fans and my temps sit a steady 25-28C, you sy your room s 3m x 3m, how many lights in there and what wattage etc...., if you move to LED are you going to have cold issues, i would say yes, are they over priced for decent ones, again i would say yes, but people do get great results from them :)

now you are growing 10x plants in a 3m x 3m space, imo unless you are growing big bushy monsters under 2400-4000 w of light you are not using the space to its full potetial

if i were you i would make a smaller space by partitioning your existing one that way you could have a great seperate space for veg while you flower and get a right good cycle going :) as i said im not fully aware of all the variables bud but if you have 2 lights over 10 plants with an 8 inch fan your temps should be all good

this is my set up and im all good and have a similar space to you with 3x 600w and a 10 inch filter but i do have 2 intakes and im in the cellar where its cooler :)

Untitled

E2A I noticed you were or are using pm OT range, I used it last time and had to use plagron sugar royal to stop the dreaded PM OT range yellowing, these nutes seem to be renowned for probs in flower and mine did yellow a little even with the added nitrogen boost, TBH if I were to go back to growing in organic compost I would use PM soil supreme, granules and bio silicon but use biobizz grow, bloom and bio heaven
ATB GREEN
Edited by greenfingers1987

@@greenfingers1987 hi m8, my room is 3m x3m but the actual space i have to grow in is a lot smaller 2.2 x 1.8 and i have 5' 10" headroom.

rooooom

i lose a lot of space as it was in the cellar and i had to tank the walls with a 18" ledge about hip high
so i lose a lot of floorspace. the actual space is more than 3m sq what with the veg tent space and i built a space
for the fan and filter. not sure what to yet as i want to get it right. the idea behind the led lights is i can grow close to them
something hard to do with hps and only 5'10 headroom.
Edited by harrygrout

ive used growers ark nutes this time round.i just wanted to change up things to try and find the answer. all walls are kingspan lined.

i was thinking if i dont change nothing and do 1 more more run maybe do a lot more plants and dont grow them as high so when the stretch finishes

they will be well short of the lights. really hard this with no headroom

ok mate i understand your groom lay out now, 2x 600w hps an 8 inch fan pulling out and a 6 inch in should be ideal imo, are you pumping old warm outside and are you pulling in fresh air from outside, if not you are pissing in the wind, i too grow in a cellar but am lucky enough to have an air brick every 2 feet all the way around the house just below floor boaed level so i use these, but i built a room within a room with a good cavity all round at least 4 foot, and just cut holes in my walls and directed my ducts in the air bricks, but as I said, I'm lucky enough to have them.

I have been down plenty of cellars that were just damp rooms under a house with no ventilation and this is where you would have massive probs as the air just gets recirculated instead of being refreshed, I don't know for a fact if you vent outside but my guess is no, if this is the case could a couple of airbricks be installed somehow?, if they could be your plants would love it as they would be getting rid of stale old air and receiving new co2 enriched air, I am still just surmising you arnt venting outdoors though, if you are a bigger extract would be my advise and maybe loose the kingspan

ATB GREEN

• 8 months later...