KODI - Found an awesome way to watch anything online!

SirBob

3 hours ago, bearukc said:

So, will I be able to watch the Formula 1 on Sky Sports next year using KODI?? I don't want to subscribe to Sky as all I want is F1.

have a look at smart IPTV, i pay a fiver for 3 month, gets you all the sky sports, movies, ppv, 

• Like 1

Guest Buckfacked
On 25/08/2018 at 0:12 AM, craigfjyp said:

does anyone know of a decent kodi build that's working?

iv been using nolimits for the past few years with no problems whatsoever but it just stopped working a couple of days ago and i don't know why, so if anyone knows of any decent builds(i only watch sport, films and tv shows) it would be great. 

T.I.A

Placenta is going well for movies and TV shows, plenty sources, especially with a Real Debrid account.

Guest Buckfacked
On 03/09/2018 at 7:58 PM, bearukc said:

So, will I be able to watch the Formula 1 on Sky Sports next year using KODI?? I don't want to subscribe to Sky as all I want is F1.

When all else fails, look for motorsports-stream

On 9/3/2018 at 6:58 PM, bearukc said:

i don't have a problem watching the football on sky sports but iv never tried the F1 channel though mate....

• Like 1

Guest Buckfacked
17 hours ago, craigfjyp said:

i don't have a problem watching the football on sky sports but iv never tried the F1 channel though mate....

I don't do footie but do do F1, and the only issues I've had are related to the Sportsdevil plugin which has been playing silly buggers with me, so when I get time Kodi gets a complete gutting and reinstall to see if I can get things working again with the various sports addons like Maverick.

Guest Buckfacked

IF anyone is using Terrarium, be aware that the service will be no more at the end of this month, it will be no more, with the app designer stating he has decided to move onto "other projects".

9 hours ago, Buckfacked said:

IF anyone is using Terrarium, be aware that the service will be no more at the end of this month, it will be no more, with the app designer stating he has decided to move onto "other projects".

Yeah i see that, anyone know any other streaming sites, KODI does my head in, anything else out there?

Guest Buckfacked
16 minutes ago, cocojoe said:

Yeah i see that, anyone know any other streaming sites, KODI does my head in, anything else out there?

Other than IPTV, no, but I'll have a hunt around if you want. You need Windows, Linux, iOS/MacOS or Android?

Edited by Buckfacked

4 hours ago, Buckfacked said:

Other than IPTV, no, but I'll have a hunt around if you want. You need Windows, Linux, iOS/MacOS or Android?

4 hours ago, Buckfacked said:

I got iptv, i tried an app called teatv but it kept crashing my phone, if you find a decent one a heads up would be great , cheers

• 2 months later...
Guest theokoles

Well after 4 years of use my MXQ box has finally stopped working. Can't access showbox anymore. Says server error then connection error. I think plusnet are onto me after we rang them to ask about setting up a new internet in a few weeks in the new house. We've been sent a new router for the new house and been promised super fast fiber broadband..but i think they've spotted the 100gb plus use every month for the past few years and blocked my streaming the bastards lol 

@theokoles Have you turned off the stuff on the new  router like their version of sky shield etc that stopped me for ages didn't realise it had done an update or something and restarted enabling the smart filtering again 

• 2 months later...
Guest theokoles

My MXQ box started working again then finally crashed..was just stuck on the MXQ loading page. Couldn't reset it, so bought another but just found out showbox is down due to legal pressure. There does seem to be another showbox 2019 hd version which seems to work fine in search mode (only had it an hour). Anybody know of any other android free movie apps?

it will probably come up with a message saying its getting shut down soon but it still going 3 month later so its the better one i think