Dinafem Autobluekush

TheJollyGardener

So as agreed with mark from dinafem I'd try out some beans,I picked the blue kush auto and the big kush.so I've decided to run the autos first and get these big kush vegged up.

Setup:

1.2 x1.2 tent

600w dimmable ballast

6" RVK + 6" Rhino filter

10l pots

Bio green soil (used this stuff last 2 runs now nice texture n half the price of plagron)

Organic nutes PM old timers (pk1314 maybe)

gallery_71352_11781_356667.jpg

So it's been 12 days since they popped there heads up... Will be weekly photo updates 👍 thanks again mark n dinafem for nice gesture and let's all hope to see some monsters in the upcoming weeks!!!

Peace out

TheJollyGardener

• Like 7

Thank you for getting this grow up nice and fast we at dinafem really appreciate it. Can I ask will you be vegging the big kush along side the abk?

Looks like you had nice germination results and environment sounds bang on.

Ill pull up a chair for this one mate☺

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Easy dinafem-mark, no the big kush will be going in veg box in about 3-4 weeks.when I pull the autos down there big kush will be moved into main tent.

Thanks matey,peace out

TheJollyGardener

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi all your girl are come in on sweet I'm currently got a hps led DWC auto blue kush and og kush auto from Dinafem and auto ultimate all my girls are into the buddin stage the og is almost done the blue kush are a dream to grow the nuggs are so hard and dence simply beautiful

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Easy dinafem-mark, no the big kush will be going in veg box in about 3-4 weeks.when I pull the autos down there big kush will be moved into main tent.

Thanks matey,peace out

TheJollyGardener

any updates or pics of the finished plants m8?.chris
  • Like 1