Durban poison

Guest OutdoorAl

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OutdoorAl

Yes there is a nice phenotype in there that stinks @@gravy_14. This is going to be in my seed collection every year now. I did find a few late nannas hanging about though. (Shame on you dutch passion lol)

May try and make some fems of these over winter because i wanna run a few of these next year and there a tad too pricy for me.

@ Yeah man proper fruity smell. She wont produce buds anything like yours of randys as it was a runt plant, but at least i get to try to some..def wanna grow again

• Like 1

beautifully cultivated plants Al. I think Durban Poison is one of our more under-rated outdoor varieties, yours should yield well.

Guest RandyBoBandy

just see a picture of pumps durban at lat 53.. looks awesome with huge buds.... hopefuly he will get a picture up.. looks awesome!

Guest OutdoorAl

Yes he has a good en i think. Im lat 53 also. Lost sooo much yesterday to the dreaded M. Must of thrown 6 7 ounce. Bad air flow plot!

• 5 months later...

shes a beaut.. i always manage to get golf ball buds, they feel huge when on the plant

gallery_32555_5449_38165.jpg

gallery_32555_5449_81073.jpg

Fantastic job growing that one out man!! Those pics make me really excited that i am growing one in my full sun garden this year!!

Guest RandyBoBandy

thanks mate... you'll be excited when you see her in flower.. (if its your first time with durban) she grows awesome buds