Dinafem Blue Widow & OG KUSH. First Grow

Subliminal Criminal

alright, im going to try colloidal silver to make some feminised seeds later this year,

if they are any good i will send some to UK420.. if there not... then i wont..

Ok I am noticing that the ladies are indeed packing buds on now, looks like the slow growth after the stretch is over..

Things to do next grow..

1. Dont trim all the fan leaves..

2. Get the nutes right

3. Proper wet and dry cycle

4. Keep heat and humidity stable

5. Veg for perfect time

• Like 4

alright, im going to try colloidal silver to make some feminised seeds later this year,

if they are any good i will send some to UK420.. if there not... then i wont..

Ok I am noticing that the ladies are indeed packing buds on now, looks like the slow growth after the stretch is over..

Things to do next grow..

1. Dont trim all the fan leaves..

2. Get the nutes right

3. Proper wet and dry cycle

4. Keep heat and humidity stable

5. Veg for perfect time

This is something I don't find to often. A grower who knows he made a few errors is willing to change on the next grow to get it right. With this attitude you will get there mate. Your on the right track and any help we can be just ask :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

yes Mark.. ive only been doing my indoor gardening 6 months, and have already learned a great deal.. i had a really shitty education, but.. i always felt throughout my life if i enjoyed doing something then learning is an interesting and rewarding experience, its when people are shoving there opinons and beliefs down my throught that i have zero interest in what they are teaching.. also learning for yourself is a more satisfying thing

Edited by Subliminal Criminal
  • Like 5

@@Subliminal Criminal

Aye, there's no learning like that of doing for yourself mate for sure and your attitude ensures you will learn and have not got a closed mind which means fruits will come your way as a result :yinyang:

• Like 3

FLOWERING DAY #41

Ok time to update my diary...

I have been trying to space these pictures updates apart, just to try and keep the diary interesting, the girlies seem to be blossoming well, had a few fuck ups with the central heating and temps soaring to over 30c.

I have gathered some cash together for the groom, but i am not starting that until after i have harvested this grow. About two weeks after drying and after the shit has been stashed in the jars for curing, by then i should have drawn up the plans for the sliding door design. I am getting an electrician in first, to sort the electrics out, eg contactors etc. But i dont want any plants or anything out whilst he is here, so i will be taking the tent down after the weed is dry.

I have bought a few bits for it.. if you want to take a look at that the link is here ..https://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=365271&hl=

Ok lets take a look at some pictures taken after 10pm lights out..

I have been feeding them 3ml PM Bloom per litre, and feeding them 2 litres each, every other day.. seems to have fixed the N defiency.

gallery_94326_11481_42090.jpg

Lovely group shot of the ladies

gallery_94326_11481_211065.jpg

gallery_94326_11481_161096.jpg

gallery_94326_11481_112949.jpg

gallery_94326_11481_26279.jpg

gallery_94326_11481_129918.jpg

gallery_94326_11481_35585.jpg

@@botanics @@Freax @@Dinafem-Mark @@SkyRider

Hope you liked my update!

Sub Crim

• Like 6

yes @@SkyRider ... i think if i get a good shot i will be entering the next cream of the crop!

by the way i just voted for you!

peace

Sub Crim

• Like 2

Will this be the first time you've smoked your very own ganja mate? Honestly, nothing quite compares to your home grown ;)

• Like 2

i hope so @@SkyRider ... i have to say i dont have many hobbies, but the amount of pleasure growing gives me, i love it at the moment..

I going to pass my bike and car test (hopefully both!) this year... looking for a Golf VR6 and for a bike a Yamaha WR250X!

i did like being a mechanic many years ago... but growing takes the biscuit as your gran would say

• Like 1

i hope so @@SkyRider ... i have to say i dont have many hobbies, but the amount of pleasure growing gives me, i love it at the moment..

I going to pass my bike and car test (hopefully both!) this year... looking for a Golf VR6 and for a bike a Yamaha WR250X!

i did like being a mechanic many years ago... but growing takes the biscuit as your gran would say

Best of luck with your tests mate. I haven't been on a bike for years but I used to love it. Quite like a nice car though. Got two rear wheel drive cars at the moment that are a lot of fun to play with.

• Like 1

@@Subliminal Criminal looking nice dude. It's so satisfying smoking your own weed, I bet you can't wait till its done. :yep:

You can't beat 2 wheels, nothing quite like the freedom of riding a bike. Must get mine back on the road someday. :v:

:rockon:

• Like 1

what cars you got?

If money was no object i would collect group b rally cars..

RX8 Prodrive edition and a bmw 1 series coupe. Both lovely cars to drive but the RX8 is so heavy on the fuel :(

• Like 1