Dinafem Blue Widow & OG KUSH. First Grow

Subliminal Criminal

also i think i vegged for too long.. but these errors wont occur on my next grow, i live and learn

• Like 1

Careful with that chart mate.

Firstly I always believe these companies tell you to over use their products, secondly parts of that chart are somewhat questionable/dubious, particularly the Bio Silicon. I've read that you shouldn't use it past around week 3 of flower otherwise it will start effecting the taste of the end product. Will try to find a link to that at some point for you.

• Like 2

ok so what do you reccommend cause i have been perhaps over cautious so far, only feeding a couple of mls of grow and bloom per litre, i know you have just shown me a record of what you do... but looking at my plants perhaps i should not go over 4 mls per litre bloom for the final 4 or 5 weeks

• Like 1

last few weeks now and its all about yield @@SkyRider

I know what i have got is good quality i just want the buds to form well now

Edited by Subliminal Criminal
  • Like 2

I was advised not to use silicon after stretch otherwise like @@SkyRider it can effect taste and last thing you want is silicon in your bud.

Fun 3 weeks now mate.

Hydro.

• Like 1

ok so what do you reccommend cause i have been perhaps over cautious so far, only feeding a couple of mls of grow and bloom per litre, i know you have just shown me a record of what you do... but looking at my plants perhaps i should not go over 4 mls per litre bloom for the final 4 or 5 weeks

What day are you on mate? Around the 4/5 week mark yea?

I'd be just on plain bloom now and looking to get it up to the full strength that the plants can handle. So if you last fed them with 2ml/litre then next feed up it to 2.5ml/litre or 3ml/litre and see how they respond.

I know from experience when I tend to go above 2.5ml/litre with most plants I get burn. But there could be other factors contributing to that as well..

• Like 2

4 root nurse fabric pots at 12 litres each.. there ok but need more regular waterings as they dry out quicker

raised the lights at 12 in .. think i had them a bit close for a while

• Like 1

Hello sorry for my absence of late but it looks like you have been in good hands :).

As said it looks like you have been under feeding the ladies. It looks like you have half way left to go so say

4 weeks.

I would up your bloom nutes over the next 7-14 days gradually along with any boost you are using. Then final 14 days just water with molasses. Final week water.

I would once a week give a good drench to give a nice amount of run of to. This should help.

Thank you for the continued update very much appreciated.

Keep up the good work just shout if you need a hand

All the best

D-M.

@Dinfem-Mark i been unlucky and didnt feed enough before start of flowering... switched from grow to bloom and didnt taper off so i have had some nitrogen deficiency..

also vegged for too long so i think too much roots..

these are mistakes i am not likely to make on my 2nd grow..

trying to pack the bud on now, its all about yield i think now really..

watering today with 3mls of bloom, 8 litres water..

• Like 2