Dinafem Blue Widow & OG KUSH. First Grow

Subliminal Criminal

Fair one still a bargain for 21, I bought a cheap led off flebay for 65 quid it's selling for £180 now fucking joke and it's not bad either.

Flicking through your diary mate I was like wet dry cycle man someone tell him wet dry cycle you seemed to crack it in the end great advise from all the guys aswell.

Hydro.🍻

Edited by hydro4pot
  • Like 1

yeah man, you should have said.. i took time to realise i was watering one feed plain water the next. but tbh i think i had the knack of watering them just enough from the start, never really over or under watered them, except before i left and had to overwater on purpose..

@@hydro4pot i got a brand new powerplant superwing for 21 quid , even without the alb cord (another 15) a bargain.. bought one went straight back up to 65 quid..

didnt have a plan then for the sliding door grow, so im gonna have to pay full price if i want another

Edited by Subliminal Criminal
  • Like 1

A little mate yeah, but I wouldn't worry too much about it as upping the N at this stage could mean leafier buds, was down the stretch I would say ;) Watch out for those lower temps on them though mate, these Blue Kush I've got really don't respond well to cold and I'm suspecting yours are the same

• Like 1

ok i have been foliar feeding, some say its not a good idea, but for me its fine, as usually the plants are completely dry again 30mins after a spray, using a weak mixture of filtered water, a little pm bloom and a little mollasses

humidity is now between 30 and 40..

temps are a little high sometimes when i am running my central heating, and i think that is causing one of the girls to wilt. I have just opened the window to stabilise it. I could dial down to 400w but i dont want to because i dont want to decrease yield etc..

I will take a couple of shots after 10pm lights off..

I just fed and watered them with 6litres of water with 2mls litre pm bloom and a quarter of a teaspoon mollasses in 2l water..

e2a .. i am foliar feeding 1ml grow 1ml bloom in a litre to see if i can reverse the N defiency..

I have just tested it on one part of a plant, if its ok by tomorrow i will spray the rest..

• Like 1

quick unofficial update..

i made a mixture of filtered water, 1ml grow, 1ml bloom in a litre sprayer. I applied this a few hours before lights off to give time to dry the plants out.

Hopefully foliar feeding this will give the plants more nitrogen.

I want these plants to be packing buds on in the next few weeks before harvest.

Watered earlier today 6 litres, 2ml of bloom per litre.

gallery_94326_11481_74524.jpggallery_94326_11481_23832.jpggallery_94326_11481_83798.jpggallery_94326_11481_49266.jpg

• Like 4

looks like i have been underfeeding ... 5ml bloom per litre next feed

• Like 1

so this nitrogen deficiency has occurred because im a stupid twat.. not to big myself up!

When the plants went into flowering i completely stopped the grow nutrients, and just swapped over to bloom without tapering off.

@@botanics @@SkyRider

• Like 3

When the plants went into flowering i completely stopped the grow nutrients, and just swapped over to bloom without tapering off.

Alright mate, I don't bother tapering my feed off, I just switch from PM OT Grow to PM OT Bloom. I think the trick to it is when you switch though. Once I flip the plants I usually carry on with the grow nutes for about two weeks.

• Like 1

I don't feed both mate, just one or other. My schedule is (roughly) like this:

Veg: up to 2.5ml/litre OT Grow with up to equal amount of PM Root stim

Wk1 Flower: 2 to 2.5ml/litre OT Grow + 2.5ml/litre Root Stim

Wk2 Flower: 2 to 2.5ml/litre OT Grow + 2.5ml/litre Root Stim

Wk3 Flower: 2 to 2.5ml/litre OT Bloom + 1ml/litre of Cal Mg

Wk4 Flower: 2.5ml/litre of OT Bloom

Wk5 Flower: 2.5ml/litre of OT Bloom

Wk6 Flower: 2.5ml/litre of OT Bloom

Wk7 Flower: 2ml/litre of OT Bloom

Wk8 Flower: 1ml/litre of OT Bloom / none

Wk9 Flower: none

That is very roughly what I do but of course, it completely depends upon the plants. If I am feeding too much then I reduce it, not enough then it goes up. I only actually use the Bloom nutes from Wk 3 to Wk7/8. I also sometimes carry on the root sim for a few more weeks.

Hope that helps mate. Maybe not something for you to follow exactly, but will give you an idea of what I do.

• Like 2

yessss @@SkyRider im just hoping the plants have enough energy to pack on the bud in the last 4 weeks of flowering... and with a defiency you have to be careful not to overcompensate

• Like 2

and with a defiency you have to be careful not to overcompensate

:yep: slow and steady mate is always the best way. Make small changes and observe what happens.

• Like 1