Sour Diesel Auto

danimal

Hi Guys

I have a DR100 with a 600 w lamp.I bought a pack of five sour Diesel Auto's.Looking for advise on pot size and numbers.Could i fit more then five in the tent?

• Like 1

Hi Guys

I have a DR100 with a 600 w lamp.I bought a pack of five sour Diesel Auto's.Looking for advise on pot size and numbers.Could i fit more then five in the tent?

Hello, 5 in a 1m x 1m x2m tent under a 600w hps will work great, you could put 6 or 9 in that are but I think with 5 the yield will be the same as if you crammed 9 in that area :). Now for pot size. I would go with anything from a 6.5l air pot to a 20l normal pot, we have seen great results with 6-11l pots so I would recommend this :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Hello, 5 in a 1m x 1m x2m tent under a 600w hps will work great, you could put 6 or 9 in that are but I think with 5 the yield will be the same as if you crammed 9 in that area :). Now for pot size. I would go with anything from a 6.5l air pot to a 20l normal pot, we have seen great results with 6-11l pots so I would recommend this :)

All the best

D-M..

Thanks Mark

No cramming with me plenty of space.Think i will go for the 9.5 l pots i have a few handy.Excellent advice Mark ;) Do you think the smoke is potent?

• Like 1

@@danimal

In my experience mate start your autos in their final pot......if I remember correctly i used 6ltr and had brilliant results.

E2A- I think the saying is bigger the better for autos with regards to pot size but please do not quote me on that :)

Edited by Master Kush
  • Like 1

Do you think the smoke is potent?

I've had some of the regular sour diesel and it was one of the tastiest I've had for a while. Not tried the autos

I start autos in 6.5 ltr pots and they do OK. Make sure you got some good ventilation running 600w in a 1m tent, they can get hot.

• Like 1

@@danimal

In my experience mate start your autos in their final pot......if I remember correctly i used 6ltr and had brilliant results.

E2A- I think the saying is bigger the better for autos with regards to pot size but please do not quote me on that :)

Thanks Master Kush ;)

• Like 1

I've had some of the regular sour diesel and it was one of the tastiest I've had for a while. Not tried the autos

I start autos in 6.5 ltr pots and they do OK. Make sure you got some good ventilation running 600w in a 1m tent, they can get hot.

Hey Bearukc

The regular sour diesel was it potent?

• Like 1

Hey Bearukc

The auto version is comparable to the photoperiod strain :) as @@Master Kush has said get you plants into the final pots as soon as you can. I go from paper towel germination to jiffy 7,s or root it cubes then once I have 1 or 2 roots out into their final homes :)

All the best just shout if you need help

D-M..

I also have the 5 pack of these and will be attempting my first grow in a 120x120 tent 4x oxypot with 600w hps.. any tips on feed? Looking to germinate any day now im debating over paper towel vs rockwool.. any tips on what would be best? I have greenfuse root stim and ionic grow and bloom with pk boost for later.. any tips at all regarding feed would be greatly received.. @@Dinafem-Mark

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Im going to germinate in paper towel then transfer to rockwool... but like i said if you have any help with regards to the feed.. i have struggled to find any advice and had no help from your tech support heads by email. Please provide any tips with regards to nutrient strength and timing im not asking to be baby sat and provided a schedule, just any advice at all you coule give a novice grower...?@@Dinafem-Mark

• Like 1

Im going to germinate in paper towel then transfer to rockwool... but like i said if you have any help with regards to the feed.. i have struggled to find any advice and had no help from your tech support heads by email. Please provide any tips with regards to nutrient strength and timing im not asking to be baby sat and provided a schedule, just any advice at all you coule give a novice grower...?@@Dinafem-Mark

Im so sorry for the overlook mate I can not apologise enough. Right autos and feeding..

I would start adding veg ferts from around day 7, maybe some root stimulation nutes first then onto grow nutes. I would feed veg nutes for the 1st 5 week then make the transition over to flower ferts. The last 10 days just water will give the plants a good flush..

If you need any help please pm me here at UK420 and ill be back in touch asap..

Again sorry for the delay :(

All the best

D-M..

Hey Bearukc

I only had a couple of joints and I have a huge tolerance but it seemed potent enough.

• Like 1

No worries @@Dinafem-Mark sorry if my message seemed a biy moaney, i really appreciate the response. I popped them in paper towels yesterdag at 6.0 ph and am currently soaking rockwoll in 5.5 water, debating wether to bother with the greenfuse root stim i have but i will follow your suggestions and shout for help if needed.. going to get a diary on the go so ill make sure it goes into the dinafem section :-) hold tight

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@@Dinafem-Mark quick q buddy can you advise if the sour diesel autos stretch much during flower? One of mine is just shooting up so rapidly im thinking of flipping the nutes asap as theyve all been on veg nutes since early nov which was around 10 days after they sprouted. Sorry to hassle i cant think of anyone better to ask ;-)

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark quick q buddy can you advise if the sour diesel autos stretch much during flower? One of mine is just shooting up so rapidly im thinking of flipping the nutes asap as theyve all been on veg nutes since early nov which was around 10 days after they sprouted. Sorry to hassle i cant think of anyone better to ask ;-)

No problem what so ever. Yes asd can stretch quite a bit in the bloom phase. Typically a 2 x stretch but could triple :)

Some bending maybe needed. Give me a shout anytime :)

All the best

D-M.