Best Micro carbon filter for tiny grow?

Silvestris

ok this is only for a tiny veg cupboard but has anyone made a good tiny carbon filter? just don't have the space for a proper one where it needs to go

about 14cm x 35cm spare space for it including fan :D Think i might have to design one i have a few high static pressure small fans kicking about

Edited by Silvestris

Sit the filter outside on the floor at the end of extraction, mate has a micro grow,does just that and works fine for him.

Edited by Victor Kruger
  • Like 1

In this veg room is three cartridge style carbon cooker hood filters stacked. They are small and adaptable. I bought them two per pack at a big orange diy store.

Used as passive intake in this case...

gallery_63935_11093_157735.jpg

Edit for pic

Edited by crystal warrior
  • Like 1

how effective are those filter sheets? was thinking of making a tube out of them (a few layers thick) and having a fan at the end if they do an ok job it should work failing that i will just pull a scrubber out of my cooker hood because we never use it anyway. It is only a starter veg spot so doesn't have to handle the stink created in the main tent

Edited by Silvestris

I built one out of an old coffee mate jar and a pair of tights.

worked a dream. The carbon to fill it is the most expensive part. I used fluval fish tank pellets I used a kilo from ebay was 18 quid or something.

I still cant get over how well it worked. Never had a prob with it ran 3 micro grows using it.

If you would like instructions on how to make it pm me and i will do you a write up.

It works out the same cost as buying one mind, however it can be fully tailored to your set up.

and always make it as LARGE as you can afford to cut back on back pressure.

I used 7 LARGE pc fans back to back and it worked nice