Cream of the Crop - August 2015

Joolz

295 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hard to decide this month. DJ and Lennon were the final 2. DJ's pic is so lovely I voted for that one though. Congratz to all finalists though. Very high standard this month IMHO.

Some lovely stuff and a fine caterpiller too :oldtoker: but Lennon on pure health. Tis my ambition to have 100% plants 100% healthy at the end and that is as close as :oldtoker:

It was between Lennon and DJ for me Lennons bud looks awesome with that nice bit of foxing but DJ just pipped it at the post due to its over abundance of crystals looks silver almost. Good work by all entries though. Peace. GYO

I had to vote for DJ. Mikado is awesome I can only imagine how badass that bud is

Wanted badly to try the strain after seeing the pic. That's a real indicator. lol

I went for DJ's Mikado x Strawberry Frost as I just loved the way the little beads of glistening goodness caught the light. It looks like Christmas.

All of the entries were excellent though. I just hope that this year's guerilla grow gives me something half as pretty.