Leafs

glenny1

Dont shout at me please about using the search cos ive been on for a hour.Ive gone to my babys today and on one plant a leaf has like a brown streak on it ,but i noticed a quick spotting of yellow started last night.One more thing,on the ends of most of my plant leafs there are only what i can discribe as looking like water drops on closer inspection they almost look like slug trails only on the very tips in droplet formation.Could i have over fed them or burnt it with my hps?......Thanks :notworthy:

what extractor have you got glenny ??

what's the humidity level/ max temp in the cupboard ??

304934[/snapback]

The temp is around 80-85 Deg ,Dont know humidity(id say dry) and the fan is 2, 4 inch fans ,one at the bottom(in) and one at the top(out)

Edited by glenny1

hey glenny, i hope i wrong but...

they almost look like slug trails only on the very tips

only thing i can think of that looks like that is thrip damage :D

like i said, i hope i`m wrong dude :unsure:

only thing i can think of that looks like that is thrip damage

It sounds a strong possibility to me as well . you just decrided some of my leaves to. Have a look under the leaves and see if you can see any thing. look like little sausage type bugs under the leaves or if there in there larval stage in your grow medium as teeny tiny little bug with loads of legs and really long antenna that jump like F lol K.

If you can collect a sample of you runn off if you have saucers under your plants or if not on the compost in the top of your pots you may be able to spot some of the larvae that way . might help with a diagnosis

I am currently trying bug off spray and have some nematodes on order but they woun't get here until next week :unsure: to treat mine

MS :D

hey glenny, i hope i wrong but...

only thing i can think of that looks like that is thrip damage  lol

305173[/snapback]

touch wood, i've never had em........... (gulp)......yet...... lol )

i was thinking enviromental problems where to blame but if you've got extraction and decent temp's, probably not that..

have you got a pic g, others might be able to help... ??

Edited by sittingrelaxing

touch wood, i've never had em........... (gulp)......yet......  :beer: )

i was thinking enviromental problems where to blame but if you've got extraction and decent temp's, probably not that..

have you got a pic g, others might be able to help... ??

305209[/snapback]

Ill get some sorted....thanks for your help