Green Fingers' Dutch Passion adventure!

greenfingers1987

Shit, you got me, I like being a tease lol lol, ill do my best to get pics up soon scouts honour n all that lol

ATB GREEN

• Like 2

Thanks bud all is great thanks for looking in, sorry about pics ill do my up most to get some uploaded, :)

ATB GREEN

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I need a new laptop/pc bud , taking pics isn't the issue I just use my phone, my laptop won't even turn on now I'm well fucked off as Thi has turned out a nice grow :(

The ultimate's are doing there thing and are budding up nicely its week 4 day 6 of flower btw, they are staying green but are showing slight signs of over feet but as you all know I'm doing a multi strain grow and the others are doing fine

The power plant are amazing v.fastflowering and have overtaken the ultimate's and I already have 9-12 inch colas which are as fat as an aerosol can and the pheno types are v.similar just a slight difference I bud structure some with longer thinner buds and others with slightly shorter fatter buds which are beginning to stack :)

A d the edge what can I say, I have one short pheno which has 12 I ch+ long colas slowly forming I have 2 of these then I have a tall pheno which is 5' and the colas that are for.ing look to be 2-3feet long its insane but the flower development is much slower than the ultimate and power plant, than I have an in-between pheno that's a little of both but I can see these going 10-12 weeks which is a bastard as the others finish <70 days and i don't have another drying space, the only thing I can think of is to split the room in half with a makeshift black and white wall then let the edge finish under 2x 600w lights that will really fatten them up in the last 2-3 weeks :)

They are on 4ml OT BLOOM /litre and 0.5 ml plagron sugar royal once per week and drinking 1.5l every 36 hrs, I give up saying i will upload pics to you guys and thanks for hanging on and taking the time to read my boring picture less diary :)

ATB GREEN

• Like 6

No never used it before, pot luck put me onto it but said it left a small taste in his bud, but he didn't read the directions properly and administered every watering when you are only supost to use once a week until week 7, it seems to be doing the trick as I have no yellowing going on, they are also v frosty Imo its good stuff :)

ATB GREEN

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

atb man may the force be with you lol

Jono & Green fings............... The Force Awakens Today bro !!.................... ive only been waiting for ten years Jono........... like all shit, that day eventually rolls around............ and that day is today !!.......... "17th Dec"...............

I am due in at 17.45pm.............. that only a couple of hours away now................ !!.................. i still dont believe it inside...... like it's just a big dream........ being awakened !!...................

I intend to have the Power House that is.........................."DESFRAN"..................... she only comes up at 28% Mass....!!...............so will build a 1.2g 5" beast and do it just before i go in !!................. i wont be driving there then !!......... luckily i got a lift, i'll need it in that state !!...................... 135mins will be gone in 135 seconds !!............

Kylo has to be Anakin right ??........................ i was told that by the "Lucas Remote Controlled R2D2"........... with a 1000 different modes................... that is some shit hot toy !!.................. shame it is only 16' tall though............. would like it at 31' !!.......................... in fact full size !!............... may The Force Be With You................ When It Awakes Today !!

It was filmed at Pinewood & Greenham Common......... and in the sand in Abu Dabi.......... and on a small island in Ireland..................... rumor has it, there is a full size replica of the "Falcon" still at greenham common bunker site....with several xwings, seen in trailer 2 i think.............. the one where jakku bumps into the other guy on the way to his xwing........... Automaster

• 2 weeks later...

Subbed!

Set to be a good one.

it was; But "Hans Solo" is dead............ and every one has scarpered to see it !!................ it's got "The Edge" on the "Power Plant"........ growing is what people do, "Star Wars" is what they wait for.............. awesomeness........ Automaster soz guy's

ok guys i cannot appologise enough for my absence but as some will know i made a decision to move away from the site due to my political activism and the fact that due to my growing part in said activism it was aa matter of time before i was placed on a watch list and didnt want a collar for growing, but i have got on here via tor which bounces me round lots of other ip adresses round the world so as long as im not too silly i wont be traced on here,

so from now on no more diarys, pics or anything ill just be around to offer my limited knowledge and advise and also to gain more knowledge and advise for future grows if i do them

my last grow finished nicely and all in all ended up withjust over a kg so i wont need to grow for a while :)

cheers for hanging in and ATB

Nice to see you back, I missed your very useful advice. Wishing you the best of luck for this year mate. A a kg that's what we all looking for you lucky lad. Peace man

• Like 1