g13 or g-bud and old school ak47 from birmingham area....

bigmikey23

hi everyone im brand spanking new to uk420 but ive been keeping an eye on some of the forums over the years and i'd love to know if anyone has any memory of the legandary ''g13''or ''g-bud' from the birmingham area... the last time i seen any of this was about 2010 and id love to know what seed/strain this actually is.. and if its possible to get in seed form or any cuts or has she been well and truely extinct? :( also i havent seen any AK47 for years and i think its way better than these new haze strains that everyone's hyping about.. i did try the serious seeds ak after reading that this was the proper company to get it from but when i did them they turned out to be pretty bog standard bud which wasnt anything like the ak47 which i grew up with... and ive also smoked g13 haze and its nothing like the gbud im after.. can ANYONE please help bring this oldtime legends back? or have they gone for good?

• Like 2

Hazeman has the real G13.

unfortunately it seems the parents for AK47 were snatched by the pigs so is no longer available in seed form

• Like 4

thanks for replying Embryo :) is it the ''88 g13 x hashplant'' from hazeman thats the winner? i remember it being one of the strongest tasting/smelling strain ive had.. im shocked that it isnt still popular?... yeah i did read something about simon from serious losing the strain in 08 i think and tring to recreate still using the name ''ak47'' do you knoe if any other companys have the old school ak or any crosses that might be available that tastes like the old school 1?

• Like 2

Ive not cracked any of the 88s yet but ive done a few of his crosses and they are mind-melters for sure!

no idea on the AKs im afraid, i didnt like the original so have never really chased it. Im sure someone on here will have done though

• Like 1

yeah i just had a quick look at your hippie headban :) do you know if hazemans is the cheese bx1 the real deal aswell? ive never tried any of his strains tbf

Ive not done any of his cheese works yet but based on the many other strains of his ive ran, id be happy to try em and have faith they will be good.

Good value too imo

• Like 2

I was under the impression g-13 was clone only @@Embryo , ive heard allsorts including it was smuggled out of a government research centre which was laughable at the time but not so sure now considering the gov has been growing weed for years i.e gw pharma. Ive also heard like has been said that the original parents of ak were lost although ive also heard that simon from serious denies it n swears they r the same as they were when first released. I ran a pack of ak probably 8 years ago n it wS fairly nice but nothing special , did grow well considering i used worm casts , guano n loads of liquid feed n boosters so she can take some abuse. I have nothing to compare it to so cant say if its changed but alot of ppl swear it has. Atb

• Like 1

I've done a few of his g13 offerings, they can be a bit bland but the good ones are super strong with a nice hashy taste, one of the strongest for sure. Mota has the same g13 too

• Like 3

@@lungbutter whats mota g13 mate? and @@BDG id love to try that mmmm :) has anyone got info on the g13 bx? @hashmaster300 yeah i thought that the g13 was clone only but if it was true that it was created by the gov in the us. im not sure how the g13 or g-bud would get all the way over to west midlands which is in the uk?

• Like 1