*DJ*

do you still sell flo? while im here, asking about stuff like, the mazar, is it still the same as the late 90s mazar? (that was powerfull tac) or, is it a reworking of some kind? (reg seeds)

chrs...

dj...

Yo deej, they don't do it anymore but think some sites still have (probably quite old) DJ short stock (original breeder, funny that DP called it 'original flo' after he left), or you might be able to order direct from him, he still takes seeds of his old strains to expos, etc.

When I asked tony the same question about blueberry (same thai/afghani line as flo) he was rather vague and either didn't know whether they had been reworked, or wouldn't say.

I've a cheese x flo cut called toe jam (done by short and cannabis cowboy, iirc), doesn't have the euphoric buzz that old flo had unfortunately, though much or more of the taste (nepalese hash, jam, coffee & spice, alongside the cheese).

• Like 1

alright mel, :yep: chrs bro, il have a browse, iv been sniffing about looking for some old flo for ages, you know how it is, if your looking for old seeds, last place you check is the breeder! lol i run a few somethings (blues maybe) x flo a few times, it looked the part, but never floored you like the flo did, ya never know, if ya dont ask, tony might find a old pack in a draw, or, cupboard, covered in dust and leaf trim! :wassnnme:

dj..

• Like 1

Hi DJ,

sorry Flo is back in the gene bank :-( And getting seeds out of cold storage is never as easy as it sounds. I will drop you a PM though, shh

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...