Cream of the Crop - June 2015

distracted

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dutch Passion "Medi Red Angel" . 14%THC/14%CBD . Tis the reason I have not been updating diary's of late ! Will get there in the end, happy days :)

gallery_72178_6911_19968.jpg

• Like 13

apologies this is a bit late this month, I'm running out of time at the moment

Slightly different to usual, all the nominated photos are up for the vote and because there are more choices than the usual 9 photos there will be an over all winner and two runners up prizes as well :)

:yinyang:

• Like 8

When he first posted the piccie it looked stunning and still does, Vince's Ganesh Spirit for moi.

Great entries all round :)

• Like 1

i think rustledust and then kyle28 for top two spots ..not sure bout third place

• Like 1

What a choice.Is it me or does this COTC just improve in quality on a monthly basis.

Close call between kbr and rustle dust but the Rustledust edged it.

Edited by icki

Every month it gets better and better lol. Had to be KBR with his frosty nep jam, but really tough choice yet again. Every picture here is deserving of an award :yep:

• Like 2

Wow some lovely buds there, going to have to go back through them I recon.

Well done everyone and good luck!

• Like 1

ELO with Mr changs suicide cheese for me

Just just finished trimming it there, bloody hell some proper stinky stinky plants in those seeds, dank and fruity, catches the back of my throat, one in particular has a kind of methanol vapour, can't wait to give them a smoke test :yep:

• Like 1