Karma genetics biker kush v2

pungent

Hi everyone after days of searching iv bit the bullet and got my self some biker kush from karma. Anyone ever tried this strain or anything similar from karma?

Description

Karma Genetics - Biker Kush

Biker Kush V2.0 is a second backcross of the HA-OG and one of my personal favorites. This is one heavy OG Kush as well, on yield, flavor, and strength! Like a good red wine with a pure kush flavor and growing style. Perhaps a bit viny and stretchy, might need staking during flower. This fine lady makes rock hard kush buds with a great smell and flavor; full pinesol-lemon kush with an earthy undertone.

Genetics: HA-OG X (Ha-OG X (HA-OG X SFV OG Kush BX2)

Type: Hybrid

Flowering Time: 9-11 Weeks

Height: Medium to High

Yield: Average/High

Thank you

Just wanted to try something different from cheese/blues etc.

Edited by pungent
  • Like 3

Thanx @@Highburyway just thought I would try something different as most of the time I only smoke the same blues/cheese type of weed. Although the blues and cheese is a lovely smoke.

• Like 1

@@pungent I run a couple of Karma strains. I have a Wheres My Bike(amnesia x biker kush), that is really nice, tastes a bit like ice cream, good yielder of solid nugs and absolutely coated in frost. The other is Happy Brother. Both pretty uniform strains.

Impressed with both strains and pretty accurate description.

I have a male wheres my bike and am considering a hack or two with it.

Mad Elf :bong:

• Like 2

IVE DONE WHITE og v2 ,sorry about the shouting .

sturdy plant she was the best performer in a cold room .

chunky buds that tasted of lemon/lime/hash .

ild recomend white og v2 .

think your in for a treat there matey ,hurry up and get them popped .

• Like 2

Thanx @@catfish and @@mad elf I'm going to try and make a diary this time, always say I will but never get round to it.

The flavours I'm looking for at lemon/pine/fuel hopefully should find something nice from a 12 pk.

Edited by pungent
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

Hi there just thought I'd write a little update on the bikers. Out of 10 seeds I found 4 female, two weeks into flower had to chuck 2 in the bin because of ballsacs at some of the nodes aswell as female flowers. Iv got two left and hoping I don't get no more hermies.

Have you contacted Karma? Drop them an email, I have heard their customer services are pretty good :)

I had a lot of males from the Where's My Bike seeds, but they were all strong, uniform, and the females were exceptional.

• 7 months later...

@@catfish can you recall what the stretch was like on the White og v2?

Mad Elf :bong:

@@mad elf , from what i can remember it stayed a decent height ,didnt stretch much about doubling in height .

big buds of limey/lemony/hashy goodness give her a bash bro .

• Like 1

I am leaning towards giving her a go. I was worried about height, the ad says medium to tall. but that sounds perfect.

Thank you :bong:

Edited by mad elf

Karma produces nothing but fire

I've got biker kush, karma og, ghostrider and headbanger waiting to be popped

• Like 1

I'm at the end of growing 3 24K White Golds, 1 has been harvested and is excellent. It was chopped about 1 week early and is still very strong, resinous and has a very fuelly smell.

of the 2 that are left, 1 smells of lemon/fuel and the other smells a bit like hash, has bigger buds and seems to me to lean to the white OG dad's side.

I have a pack of the karmdown and free white OG 4 pack, I can't decide which to do first.