Moby Dick CBD Extract Making 2:1 CBD:THC Ratio

Dinafem-Mark

Hello all just a nice quick video showing the Dinafem team making some 2:1 CBD:THC extract using 99.9% alcohol more specifically ethanol and only letting the bud sit in the alcohol/ethanol for no more than 45 seconds. This produced a product with a 52% CBD and 25% THC content which in reality is usually the other way around :)

Some excellent medicine and easily produce, be very careful if you do make this or any extract that you need to use either alcohol or butane for!. Please take every precaution you can :), There is no point in producing a great product if your in the hospital with 1st degree burns lol or worse.

Safety first :bong:

Enjoy

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 8

Great tutorial and a fantastic way of getting the cbd up

Like @@Dinafem-Mark advised .. and in the words of the seargent in hill st blues " lets be careful out there "

Love

Arthur

• Like 1

Ethanol mate.

Yes ethanol was the alcohol used to extract but can be done with IPA (isopropyl alcohol ) to create ISO or naptha to make RSO (Rick Simpson Oil). With some extraction methods the plant matter is left for a long time in the alcohol, with this it was only a 30-45 second dunk giving a super clean product... Testing at a nice 2:1 ratio :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Great tutorial and a fantastic way of getting the cbd up

Like @@Dinafem-Mark advised .. and in the words of the seargent in hill st blues " lets be careful out there "

Love

Arthur

Well said. If anyone is making any extracts with any solvents please do it in a well vented room, use your common sense and even be over cautios. No mobiles in you pocket, dont light a spliff or bowl etc please be very safe I cannot say this enough.. If you dont want to mess with solvent extracts BHO,ISO<Shatter etx then go old school and make bubble hash or make some Rosin. All you need is a set of hair straighteners and some parchment paper your away :), I have had best results with Rosin Tech when I use bubble hash and not flowers makes some beautiful dab-able solvenless extract :)

Play safe all

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Don't want to hijack, but are there any Dina autos that I could get a similar CBD % from? Not too bothered about THC % for my 'meds' as I have temporal lobe epilepsy, and will be doing a lot of it lol

• Like 1

Hi @@morningstar ..the answer regards the cbd is not to the same levels as far as i know

You have already found the jewel in the crown as far as autoflowering cbd content

Love

Arthur

• Like 1

Hi @@arthur lee, thanks for your reply.

I'll be quite happy to stick with that then :)

Should have some decent space again by the end of the year, so I can go back to photos- just no room for mothers and 'lings as well atm..

• Like 2

Hi @@arthur lee, thanks for your reply.

I'll be quite happy to stick with that then :)

Should have some decent space again by the end of the year, so I can go back to photos- just no room for mothers and 'lings as well atm..

This is where they come into there own ..

A great way of some extra produce via your veg room

Love

Arthur

• Like 2

Don't want to hijack, but are there any Dina autos that I could get a similar CBD % from? Not too bothered about THC % for my 'meds' as I have temporal lobe epilepsy, and will be doing a lot of it lol

Hello at present the only high cbd strains we carry are in photoperiod format but we are working on a 1:1 thc:cbd autoflowering strain so please keep a look out for that :)

All the best

D-M..