seaweed extract in coco

Chester Copperpot

@@RePtOiD

I went to use some Maxicrop recently and found that the bottle had some how expanded waaay beyond its usual size, I opened the bottle and there wasn't any escape of gas neither was there a bad smell to suggest that it'd gone off but I'm not sure if I'll use it again just in case.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hey people... does anyone here still use maxicrop seaweed extract as a drench ? I just picked some up down at the range at £3 for a litre. Im gonna use it as a foliar but wondered if anyone used it as a soak and if successful , what levels

?

• Like 1

@@Sinbud I use maxi crop lots and lots. Just as a foliar tonic and a drench also.

They love it....

It's good stuff. I especially like it in very weak dilution where I used to use formulex I use maxi now. Just because it's more available to me...

• Like 2

@@lasouris yes cheers, i was gonna use it as a foliar as mentioned in my post but wondered how people have got on with it as a soak in coco.

@ i was looking for a confidence boost before i went in, so thank you for your reply. Was going to start with a 0.5 to 1ml per litre in my rooted clones and see how i go. What do you reckon ?

• Like 1

I quite literally follow the guide on the back so yeah that sounds about right.

Not used it in coco but I would imagine it be fine. I think your plants will love it.

Give it a go

@@Sinbud

• Like 2

Its fine to use in coco. And in the spray bottle life, I'd say it should be used within 6hrs of being made up. A lot of organic nutes are fine in coco, as long as they're readily/immediately available to the plant. Like seaweed extracts or most fish emulsions. Its the organic nutes that need breaking down by a healthy microherd that would go manky in coco.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I got some organic liquid seaweed this week, my chilli's have had a dose and I'm not sure if I should give my girls in 12\12 a dose or not?

• Like 1

I got some organic liquid seaweed this week, my chilli's have had a dose and I'm not sure if I should give my girls in 12\12 a dose or not?

My girls in flower love it.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 18/06/2015 at 3:08 PM, Lobo said:

@@Chester Copperpot 100% yes.

Seaweed is the only genuine growth enhancer available. It really works. Shropshire seaweed and SM3 is are the best IMO.

Add to the solution at 0.5ml/l once a week and during veg weekly foliar applications at 2ml/l have a visibly beneficial effect.

Everyone who grows ganja needs to have seaweed in the arsenal.

just what i was going to sugest, use it as  a folier feed, your plants will love it.  just remember to take the plants away from any lights b 4 you spray and remember to do a plaine water spray the following day, this helps t wash off any excess that may cause hot spotts on your leaves and helps it to absorb a little extra too

Just watched a video, hour long and there is great evidence that mixing humic and fulvic acids with kelp seaweed acts like steroids.

I have all three and now the clocks ticking.

• Like 1