Terpenes - Choosing the right strain for you

Pot Luck

This is where the uv and ir come in to help not with terpenes but other shit that I can’t remember off the top of my head.peace Goohfy.

Are right terpenes sorry I thought all the other benefits which are still a lot of theory but I use the uv and it last 4 weeks into flowering peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

@Slippy One your description of the Skywalker Haze sounds just like the fem NL5 Haze from Sensi, kinda wonder if they’re one in the same. Meaty then peppery in late flower, reminded me a lot of a greasy pie or a sausage roll from the bakers. Not at all what I was expecting but it did have a nice chilled body stone. Helped with relaxation to the point I could easily fall asleep without feeling drowsy, introspective stoned without paranoia, definitely functional.

Pretty much the complete opposite of NL5 Haze but I enjoyed it :) great smoke.

• Like 3

That’s great info @Smokey McBongfacealways interesting to know what goes into strains, I’m reading this might be good for anxiety and depression, and not an ‘off ya face’ strain which is good. She maybe a keeper.  :guitar: 

@DutchPassionTony be interesting to know the heritage of this Skywalker Haze, the popular Dutch Passion version is the auto skywalker, but this one is like a hybrid, so can veg away happily (I have a stable mum cutting) but once flowering starts, there’s zero stretch, absolutely nada, which I’ve never seen before. 

Smell wasn’t exactly pleasant around halfway, almost reminded me of cat food/meat.. lol 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goohfy said:

Are right terpenes sorry I thought all the other benefits which are still a lot of theory but I use the uv and it last 4 weeks into flowering peace Goohfy.

Yeah it’s a new light, so an unknown effect on this strain, not entirely sure how much light affects terp profiles though, that’s probably another days worth of reading.. 

she is a beauty though, and only running at half of her 200w. :D 

stretch baby, streeeetchh!! lol 

large.IMG_2592.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, Slippy One said:

Yeah it’s a new light, so an unknown effect on this strain, not entirely sure how much light affects terp profiles though, that’s probably another days worth of reading.. 

she is a beauty though, and only running at half of her 200w. :D 

stretch baby, streeeetchh!! lol 

large.IMG_2592.jpeg

I know it’s a way off but when you get to flower I introduced uv and ir but I start on 1/2 hour then revert two days keep my eyes on em then by week three it’s 2 1/2 hour mid lights on but that’s with led chips when I was using the migro flo tube I got to 1 1/2 max.peace Goohfy.

15 minutes ago, Goohfy said:

I know it’s a way off but when you get to flower I introduced uv and ir but I start on 1/2 hour then revert two days keep my eyes on em then by week three it’s 2 1/2 hour mid lights on but that’s with led chips when I was using the migro flo tube I got to 1 1/2 max.peace Goohfy.

Sounds like a lot of work, I don't even feed or water my plants these days, fucked if I'll faffing with spectrum intervals. A light is a light.

Tell me how this affects terpene profiles? 

8 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Sounds like a lot of work, I don't even feed or water my plants these days, fucked if I'll faffing with spectrum intervals. A light is a light.

Tell me how this affects terpene profiles? 

No they are separate lights mine have just uv and ir on timers I used to have migro uv tube but I changed my grow.No problem set timer that’s it.peace Goohfy. Ps they look as though they would clip on to your lights.