Greenhouse auto grow

flee420

Hello to anyone reading, this year's auto run for me will be 2 auto strains: Moby dick XXL & bubba kush,

dinafem mark kindly gifted me beans, in exchange for a grow diary.

I shall be growing 6 plants, 3 Moby dick XXL, 3 bubba kush.

On the 26th of may I soaked all 6 beans in organic cotton wool pads, 4 days later all seeds had a tap root poking through,So on the 30th of may I planted Moby's in two 7.5l pots and one 6l pot, same with bubba kush two 7.5l pots and one 6l air pot. on the 3rd of June, all 6 plants came poking through and so the journey begins, weather has been fantastic last few days hope it stays ! Using few organic composts mixed up, will feed them compost tea once every few weeks also, hoping for some nice material to make dry sift with, come watch my journey, will post pics this week when I get my camera fixed

Peace guys once again, bless for the free beans mark

• Like 6

Good luck its only feels summer - ish the last couple of days and the plants needed it

Love

Arthur

• Like 2

Best of luck with this outdoor endeavour :) and thank you for starting a diary :)

All the best

D-M..😨

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Plants will be 2 weeks old on Thursday all looking good, I'll post a pic up then, for now a question, in my airport at the bottom there was a ants nest after I watered it millions of ants going up my plant and pot, will they be a problem? Usually they move away after a heavy water.

Peace

• Like 1

Plants will be 2 weeks old on Thursday all looking good, I'll post a pic up then, for now a question, in my airport at the bottom there was a ants nest after I watered it millions of ants going up my plant and pot, will they be a problem? Usually they move away after a heavy water.

Peace

I take it you mean your airpots?, If so i know what you are talking about. Airpots are raised 2 notches up the bottom which could give a good home to many of natures wonders. I would get rid of the ant nest, blast the outside of the pots with some water maybe mixed with some vinegar water as I can remember my old man using a vinegar based spray for ant, I could be totally wrong. Just blast the pots with water if nothing else to remove any ants, clean out the under side of the air-pots and put back...

Hope this helps a little/

All the best

D-M..

Yes I mean airpot haha, they like the raised up bit, the vinegar spray, made them move on sprayed on floor near the pots and on the ant hole openings seems to have made them move on, also gave the plants a good drink tonight

Peace

Edited by flee420
  • Like 1

Day 15: left down are the mobys, right down are the bubba

Peace

post-78929-0-23821400-1434616657_thumb.jpg

Edited by flee420
  • Like 4

Day 15: left down are the mobys, right down are the bubba

Peace

Looking good mate and glad the vinegar tip helped :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Day 30, showed pre hairs few days ago, been feeding them a light nettle tea here and there, the girls are loving the sunshine, hope it stays like this!

Some pics:post-78929-0-88639000-1435748248_thumb.jpg

post-78929-0-05425500-1435749512_thumb.jpg

post-78929-0-52872000-1435749725_thumb.jpg

Edited by flee420
  • Like 2

Guest OutOfAfrica81

Looking really good for 30 days mate . Mine are about half that size and a week or so behind but I'm sure I'm a bit further north than you .

• Like 1

Dinafem-mark is not about for a week or two

In his abscence i will try to answer any ?'s you might have ?

Todate its all looking great ..i am around a similar stage myself and a tadge chuffed they are going from strength to strength

Enjoy the quality lumens

Love

Arthur

• Like 2