growth enhancers

JollyGoodSmoke

high all i've been 12/12 now for 12 days my babies have doubled in size except 2 which have stayed virtually the same size and none of my babies has started to bud yet

(am i being hasty) so i've bought this enhancer nitrozyme and am wondering if it is any good, i've just added some to my nutes which has bumped my nute strength to 2.3 (2.2 before).

am i doing the right thing :confused:

what is the best enhancer all replys much appreciated look forward to hearing from yaall :D

The main thing here is to know what medium your growing in. If it is hydro then Old Pink posted a thread regarding a quality boost for the flowering period which i can also recommend, Canna PK 13/14 available from Growell.co.uk. You can also find enhancers for soil at this site, check it out their very good.

hi there

nitrozyme is a booster the same as PK 13/14

I've never used it but i know other's who have had good result's with it

but i think 2.3 is a bit high i never run anything over 1.8

what nutrient's are you using ??

also what system are you using and some detail's on the grow

so far would help

p.h. is also very important around 5.6 - 5.8 is ideal for most setup's

you may have nutrient lockup with that strenth nuterint's

just a thought

OP

:oldtoker:

thanks jh & op :(

i,m using aeroflow system with ionic bloom & boost

i've just got my nutes down to 1.8

and my ph always stays between 5.6 6.0 never seems to fluctuate much :D

thanks again guys I WILL BECOME A BUD MASTER WITH UR HELP :oldtoker:

MAY THE BUZZ BE WITH YOU :rock:

I don't use hydro, but I do know of an organic growth hormone that works with hydro. Triacontanol. I treated 18 AK seedlings with it 4 days ago. The seedlings were about 2 weeks old when I treated them and in the past four days they have almost doubled in size. The treatment is made by crushing up alfalfa tablets into a gallon of water an letting it sit overnight. It can then be used either as a root drench or foliar spray. I'll be treating them every two weeks until the 2nd week of 12/12.

There is info on using alfalfa tea with hydro, p.p.m. and so on, over at cannabis world (indoor forum, triacontanol post). One guy there reckons he gets AT LEAST 30% more dry weight when using this stuff. This is my first grow with it, but I'll be sure to let you all know how it turns out. :D