Sour Diesel

pollenlover

I need some info. Having just purchased some sour diesel autos from you , based on the info provided in the catalogue I received in March along with my last purchase, I'm quite concerned as to the potency as along with my new seeds is another catalogue stating that the sour diesel are not very potent. The first catalogue quite clearly states that they are your 2nd strongest auto strain. So which is it. Strong or weak as I've purchased them believing them to be potent?

• Like 1

you're expecting seeds to produce exactly what's been stated? :unsure:

No, but there is a big difference between weak and strong, especially when you are advertising them to people to sell them.

• Like 1

Suck it & see mate!

:yinyang:

*edit let us know how you get on with them :)

Edited by iBD
  • Like 1

Dude, if you want more 'potency', you shouldn't have gone for autos.

I'm not interested in making comparisons of auto's against reg's. I'm on my 2nd outdoor grow of the year with auto's alongside reg's. The 1st is hanging now. My question is concerned with their potency in their capacity as auto's and as stated by Dinafem in ther catalouge.

• Like 1

Had a trial run of the autos indoor last time and was impressed ...although my expectations were low ...critical plus 2.o -cheese - moby dick - cream mandarine - big devil performed ok

Smoke wise i would opt for the critical plus 2.0 but up against a decent pheno that you have selected as your mother ?

Its slightly unfair comparing 1 auto seed against a pheno mum selected from 100 ( at least ) ..but there 75% there and autos may better suit your space and time you have ?

Love

Arthur

Edited by arthur lee
  • Like 2

Had a trial run of the autos indoor last time and was impressed ...although my expectations were low ...critical plus 2.o -cheese - moby dick - cream mandarine - big devil performed ok

Smoke wise i would opt for the critical plus 2.0 but up against a decent pheno that you have selected as your mother ?

Its slightly unfair comparing 1 auto seed against a pheno mum selected from 100 ( at least ) ..but there 75% there and autos may better suit your space and time you have ?

Love

Arthur

I sampled the Blue Cheese auto that I've just grown and it's pretty strong and it's not even had a proper cure yet. At the moment I only grow outside so the auto's allow me to bring in an extra 3 crops a year.

• Like 2

I need some info. Having just purchased some sour diesel autos from you , based on the info provided in the catalogue I received in March along with my last purchase, I'm quite concerned as to the potency as along with my new seeds is another catalogue stating that the sour diesel are not very potent. The first catalogue quite clearly states that they are your 2nd strongest auto strain. So which is it. Strong or weak as I've purchased them believing them to be potent?

I personally have not grown or smoked our sour diesel auto but have asked around the office. This is in our top 3 auto strains for potency, with auto amnesia in my opinion being the top with critical+ not far behind.

I can understand your confusion due to one catalogue stating potent whereas the new one saying not so potent, I think this is a error in printing which I will look into more.

I will also ask around the office more to see which people have tried our asd.

I think you will be very pleased with the end results. If you have any issues im on here a couple of times a day..

Best of luck with your outdoor grow. Can I ask when are you strating your autos?, you say you do 3 auto crops per year,do you stagger these grows or do 1 then start another. Also do you use any suplimentary lighting or just the good old sun..

Sorry for the confusion in the catalogues im very confident you will like out auto sour diesel

All the best

D-M..😨

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 5

I personally have not grown or smoked our sour diesel auto but have asked around the office. This is in our top 3 auto strains for potency, with auto amnesia in my opinion being the top with critical+ not far behind.

I can understand your confusion due to one catalogue stating potent whereas the new one saying not so potent, I think this is a error in printing which I will look into more.

I think you will be very pleased with the end results. If you have any issues im on here a couple of times a day..

Best of luck with your outdoor grow. Can I ask when are you strating your autos?, you say you do 3 auto crops per year,do you stagger these grows or do 1 then start another. Also do you use any suplimentary lighting or just the good old sun..

Sorry for the confusion in the catalogues im very confident you will like out auto sour diesel

All the best

D-M..

No sour diesel trial yet but amnesia xxl is underway ..even more excited after your potency endorsement

Whats the potency of the new cheese xxl .

as i have a couple of them too ?

Love

Arthur

• Like 1

No sour diesel trial yet but amnesia xxl is underway ..even more excited after your potency endorsement

Whats the potency of the new cheese xxl .

as i have a couple of them too ?

Love

Arthur

In my opinion cheese is not the most potent strain on the market rather a mid level thc content. The UK loves cheese for some reason. I love it but can't smoke it all the time and imo there are much more potent and productive strains out there.

The cheese xxl will have around the same thc content as the photoperiod so around 15%thc what we have found with auto cheese strains is they make excellent hash and extracts. The bud is indistinguishable from the photoperiod cheese maybe slightly less potency than photo cheese due to the ruderalis gene but your friend should still have some very nice,tasty flowers..

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

In my opinion cheese is not the most potent strain on the market rather a mid level thc content. The UK loves cheese for some reason. I love it but can't smoke it all the time and imo there are much more potent and productive strains out there.

The cheese xxl will have around the same thc content as the photoperiod so around 15%thc what we have found with auto cheese strains is they make excellent hash and extracts. The bud is indistinguishable from the photoperiod cheese maybe slightly less potency than photo cheese due to the ruderalis gene but your friend should still have some very nice,tasty flowers..

All the best

D-M..

Thanks he will overjoyed with that imformation

Plus to his credit ( we are only a couple of weeks in ) there has been the odd day when he has not asked " when do you think they will finish ????" lol

Love

Arthur

Edited by arthur lee

No, but there is a big difference between weak and strong, especially when you are advertising them to people to sell them.

Some people get floored from one toke.

Others, take many many dabs of shatter to accomplish the same effect.

We're all different. What's good for the goose isn't always good for the gander.

Some like Sativa other indica...

Sorry to hear your luck with the diesel. Haven't tried it yet myself but I've always wanted to.

Edited by gb1
  • Like 1

All the best

D-M..

Thanks for the reply. They are germinating now. I 'll give you some feedback in a few months.

With regards growing 3 crops of auto's, I started the first crop around the 20th of March and I extended the light by bringing them inside at night and putting them under a 50 watt light in a spare room whilst they germinated. It was still a bit chilly at night and they spent the day in a greenhouse. they were potted up 10 to 14 days later into 11 litre pots and put inside the greenhouse for around a week to harden off and then they went outside. We've had amazing weather this year, even for Spain and they have thrived out on my terrace this year. The other crop will be from now until finish and the first is coming down now and over the next couple of weeks. The last will be started around the begining of August. I've grown so far this year Blue Cheese, Amnesia XXL, Moby Dick XXL, White Widow XXL and Haze XXL. They have all done very well except for one that was mutated on germination and two that are proper runts. I will give you some feedback on them if you like over the next few weeks. I'll also post a few pic's up too.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply. They are germinating now. I 'll give you some feedback in a few months.

With regards growing 3 crops of auto's, I started the first crop around the 20th of March and I extended the light by bringing them inside at night and putting them under a 50 watt light in a spare room whilst they germinated. It was still a bit chilly at night and they spent the day in a greenhouse. they were potted up 10 to 14 days later into 11 litre pots and put inside the greenhouse for around a week to harden off and then they went outside. We've had amazing weather this year, even for Spain and they have thrived out on my terrace this year. The other crop will be from now until finish and the first is coming down now and over the next couple of weeks. The last will be started around the begining of August. I've grown so far this year Blue Cheese, Amnesia XXL, Moby Dick XXL, White Widow XXL and Haze XXL. They have all done very well except for one that was mutated on germination and two that are proper runts. I will give you some feedback on them if you like over the next few weeks. I'll also post a few pic's up too.

That would be very much appreciated. It makes a bit more sense now I know you are in Spain and not the UK :)

Will look forward to a picture update and maybe a smoke report on the strains of ours you have tried of ours :)

All the best

D-M.😨