Moby Dick CBD

Dinafem-Mark

update, 2 wks into 12/12 :-) had a good bend, stretch has slowed not stopped, doing ok :-) shorter of the 2 is wanting more water/feed than her sister not much but still more

MobyDick CBD

MobyDick CBD

MobyDick CBD

MobyDick CBD

MobyDick CBD

MobyDick CBD

• Like 2

I would say they have 7 more days of stretch left at maximum mate. The stretch looks to be slowing down and focus is now going into bud production :) this is always a good sign :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

@@ftcarer

Looking good these mate, watch that N though as you'll be playing catch up and I'm seeing some red on the leaf petioles, think they'd appreciate a little more food to be honest...you giving them combined Veg and Bloom for these first few weeks dude?

• Like 1

@@botanics , cheers mate thanks for dropping by, 1st time with the strain so all/any advice appreciated :-)

atm when they need it ( wet/dry cycle, smaller is every 3/4 days taller is going 5/6 days ) they are getting 2ltrs of water with 2ml grow & 3ml bloom ( both biobizz ) as i'm into wk 4 I may give pk to 1 of them for the next 3 feeds , see what the difference if any is ;-) cheers again

• Like 2

@@ftcarer

Not familiar with the nutes you're using mate but sounds about right for low level formulas to me, although hydration should be a bit quicker if those finals are rooted through, perhaps their boots are on the edge of getting a bit cold man, I'd keep an eye it, some Dinafem strains don't like it at all ;)

Edited by botanics
  • Like 2

Some very nice tops forming mate and the feed is sounding about right :). Is it PK 13/14 you will be using on one of the plants just to see if it makes any improvements to the grow?

I would think that by now they would be drinking maybe double what you are using. As @@botanics has said maybe the roots are down but getting slightly cold?

The tops are looking very nice and you have done a great job clearing the undercarriage as this is not needed and would have taken energy from the plant which is now being diverted into the remaining budsites :). Nice job!

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark , cheers mate , yep pk 13/14 , still undecided though , has been cold here tbh , no hot water or heating in house for roughly 2 months due to council f-up :-( generally cold all over ,so roots being colder than is best is possible . Still a couple of flowers trying to get going underneath , picking them off as I see them :-) cheers again :-)

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark , cheers mate , yep pk 13/14 , still undecided though , has been cold here tbh , no hot water or heating in house for roughly 2 months due to council f-up :-( generally cold all over ,so roots being colder than is best is possible . Still a couple of flowers trying to get going underneath , picking them off as I see them :-) cheers again :-)

I would definitely try it mate do a comparison. Then you will know weather to use again or if it has no benefits to your grow :)

What your doing is bang on. You have your structure now so know which buds you want to focus on so any unwanted sucker brances/sites should be removes asap if you do not intend on them flowering :) get that energy diverted to the growing plant :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

used the pk on a few strains & tbh the only 1 i'd say i've seen a def improvement was CBD Crews Shark (my sharks get pk ) more frostiness on the buds :-) so my v basic ;-) thinking was maybe the pk reacts to certain higher CBD strains well , so give a Moby a go ;-) , sod it whichever one is next to feed gets the pk :-)

• Like 1

used the pk on a few strains & tbh the only 1 i'd say i've seen a def improvement was CBD Crews Shark (my sharks get pk ) more frostiness on the buds :-) so my v basic ;-) thinking was maybe the pk reacts to certain higher CBD strains well , so give a Moby a go ;-) , sod it whichever one is next to feed gets the pk :-)

This is something I will be very interesting to hear the end results just to see if the high cbd strains do react different to a PK boost during mid bloom phase :)

Will be interesting to see :)

All the best

D-M.

• 2 weeks later...

apologies for the slight update delay , 45 days into 12/12 both doing fine , Moby 2 has had her 3 lots of pk, can't see a major difference so far but we'll see what the last few weeks bring :-)

Dinafem MobyDick CBD

Dinafem MobyDick CBD

Dinafem MobyDick CBD

Dinafem MobyDick CBD

Dinafem MobyDick CBD

Dinafem MobyDick CBD

Dinafem MobyDick CBD

Dinafem MobyDick CBD

Dinafem MobyDick CBD

Dinafem MobyDick CBD

Dinafem MobyDick CBD

• Like 2

They are starting to look great mate :)

Will be interesting to see if the pk actually does anything ;)

Thank you for the added picture very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1