Critical 2 Runts

Guest OutdoorAl

Guest OutdoorAl

Hi all hope everyone is well. I have got around 30 critical 2s in mini greenhouses at thin min And at least 10 of them are horrid curled up leaved little Runts. Never seen anything like em tbh and not very happy with em for top money beans! It's not the setup as a large number of plants have gone through it and all been fine. Also other members on another site have had the same issues.

Are they dinafem beans? If so drop dinafem mark a pm, he seems to be quite good at helping resolve difficulties :)

E2A I just noticed it's in the dinafem sub section :doh: my bad. Still drop him a message :yep:

Edited by AI Shadow
  • Like 2

Hi all hope everyone is well. I have got around 30 critical 2s in mini greenhouses at thin min And at least 10 of them are horrid curled up leaved little Runts. Never seen anything like em tbh and not very happy with em for top money beans! It's not the setup as a large number of plants have gone through it and all been fine. Also other members on another site have had the same issues.

Hello we are very sorry to hear about this issue as it is not something we come across very often I will try my best to resolve the issue for you. Can I ask are these critical+2.0 photo-period or Auto-Dinafem?, I will pm you more regarding this issue :)

All the best

D-M..

Are they dinafem beans? If so drop dinafem mark a pm, he seems to be quite good at helping resolve difficulties :)

E2A I just noticed it's in the dinafem sub section :doh: my bad. Still drop him a message :yep:

Thank you mate ill try my best to sort this out as best I can. I have pm the op to try and sort this issue out. As I said we do on occasion see the odd runt in a pack but not 10/30 so this definitely need,s looking into :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Guest OutdoorAl

Yes i know they are al shadow. Tbh dinafem seem to be one of the best company's I have dealt with and seem to have the finger on the pulse with there breeding

• Like 1