Think different flowering start?

mborza

guys just wondering at what point should i become concerned about the length of time it take 2 of my autos to flower? I am currently on day 33 and they have looked like they are on the verge of flowering for the last 7 days but no flowering. They continue to grow upwards but that's all so far. Any tips?

Hi @@mborza welcome to uk420, watch the stretch on think different,

I run them in greenhouse, and they were huge, they were also very

Slow to start flowering, I also had a problem with mould in the

Later stages, hope that you do well with them, Atvb Jack.. :toot:

hi @@jacktherat thanks for that, i did suffer from RH issues which ive sorted now and ive brought my 600w HPS closer to the plant in the hope that helps too. Just once i see a fully confirmed flower ill be a happy man

• Like 1

@@mborza dp think different was one of the first autos that i tried.

It was About 2/3 years ago,And it was in a greenhouse, yours maybe

Different, so don't loose heart just yet, Atvb Jack...

• Like 1

@@mborza

I did think different, 102 days to finish, high yield, rubbish smoke - very disappointed

jesus dont say that :/ the effort im putting into this it better be decent enough :/

@@mborza

I've read a couple of reports and some people get good results, just unlucky in my case maybe.

Currently doing THC bomb and there are varying reports about this one as well, stretches like mad too

Sweet Seeds have some really nice autos, quick finish, good yields and nice smoke/vape there's

several diaries on here worth having a look at. Good luck with yours mate :)

atb

stu :oldtoker:

If you are on day 33 then they should be heading into flower any day now. Usually the ones tat take longest to start blooming end up being the heaviest yielding. Give it another week and see where you are. There are quite a number of happy customer grow reviews here if you are keen to see some. Just click the more info button to see them http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/cannabis-seeds/product/think-different/

Shes a big one so far

the biggest TD was 36 inches yesterday on

c20cd8697a509237f5958bc98ad8c464e1a7a5415a9d5cd4d47e325c3cf79c4d

beside a amnesia haze auto sprouted the same day for comparison of size

post 860771 14322517429061