Dinachem didn't germ at all!

Freax

I'm really disappointed that my Dinachem didn't germinate, been looking forward to trying this for ages.

The only one out of 3 Dinafem seeds that didn't pop, the White Widow and Californinan Hash Plant came up fine but not so for the Dinachem. They were all treated exactly the same, soaked for 48 hrs then put into cubes, on investigation today I found that the Dinachem was a non runner in my latest diary.

Just thought I'd let you know guys. :v:

Edited by Freax
  • Like 1

some seed companys will use the old cliche " they are only souvenirs !! "

Dinafem seem pretty cool and if you politely write that they may have got damaged in transit ? .. they are 99.9% likely to replace

Love

Arthur

• Like 2

Don't know what happened to be honest @@arthur lee. As I said they all got treated the same, soaked for 48hrs then into cubes they went.

Started in tap water then once in the cubes they had water that I had set at PH 6.0. The other 2 are fine and coming on great.

Cheers anyway dude.

:rockon:

• Like 2

When my ice cream failed to germ, 5 seeds in total, i just messaged them saying i had unwanted souvenirs, had a new packet the next day.

Defo i would email em.

• Like 2

I use Dinafem seeds quite regulary and have had a few not do anything at all, its never bothered me really because the bigger picture is its a seed, not all seeds from any plant germinate, its just the luck of the draw i suppose, one down means bigger pots and more light for the others :)

• Like 4

Just thought I'd let you know guys.

What for? :unsure: Wouldn't it have been a better idea to politely send Dinafem a pm instead of publicly embarrassing one of UK420's sponsors in their own forum? :russian:

soaked for 48 hrs

Highly likely you drowned them imho. :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 6

What for? :unsure: Wouldn't it have been a better idea to politely send Dinafem a pm instead of publicly embarrassing one of UK420's sponsors in their own forum? :russian:

And for what was probably an Attitude Freebie anyways lol

• Like 1

I'm really disappointed that my Dinachem didn't germinate, been looking forward to trying this for ages.

The only one out of 3 Dinafem seeds that didn't pop, the White Widow and Californinan Hash Plant came up fine but not so for the Dinachem. They were all treated exactly the same, soaked for 48 hrs then put into cubes, on investigation today I found that the Dinachem was a non runner in my latest diary.

Just thought I'd let you know guys. :v:

@@Freax We are very sorry to hear this and is not a very common occurrence with our genetics. Can I ask where you got the seeds from, and please pm me and I will do my very best to help you with another Dinachem grow..

Again very sorry for this miss germination

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 7

It would have been better mate to pm me but never mind. Seeds are live element and not every seed crack, which could be down to multiple variables. It is not very common but does happen and we do pride ourself on customer service. Thank you kindly @@Saddam for the support ver much appreciated

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Highly likely you drowned them imho.

Really funny how all the other 8 that i did the same with germed no problem at all.

The only posts i ever seem to see from you is when you want to slag off whoever you fancy at the time!

:wanker:

Really funny how all the other 8 that i did the same with germed no problem at all.

The only posts i ever seem to see from you is when you want to slag off whoever you fancy at the time!

:wanker:

This is not the place for this, I have said please pm me and I will sort this situation out.

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2