Fan Heater

nightscentedstock

My passive intake comes from underneath the drobe via a 9" square hole in the raised 2" base (the light is bafffled out) and drawn up through the drobe by the filter and fan combo to extract out. Whats the viability of using an innocent bog standard FAN HEATER set on 'cool'/'cold' aimed at floor level ? Like all day.

An oscilating fan in the drobe?- no space!

Are these fan heaters any more of a drain on the leccy than other fans?

Cheers everyone! :phone:

My passive intake comes from underneath the drobe via a 9" square hole in the raised 2" base (the light is bafffled out) and drawn up through the drobe by the filter and fan combo to extract out. Whats the viability of using an innocent bog standard FAN HEATER set on 'cool'/'cold' aimed at floor level ? Like all day.

An oscilating fan in the drobe?- no space!

Are these fan heaters any more of a drain on the leccy than other fans?

Cheers everyone! :phone:

301123[/snapback]

get a couple of bog extractor fans and mount them in the side of the drobe at the top for extraction...mine work purrfectly! linked to a £25 temp control unit, keeps the temp within 10 degrees of the desired temp

get a couple of bog extractor fans and mount them in the side of the drobe at the top for extraction...mine work purrfectly! linked to a £25 temp control unit, keeps the temp within 10 degrees of the desired temp

301125[/snapback]

No no no lol sorry should have made my self clearer - meant BOG as in BASIC fan heater that blows out air to heat your room but in this case set to cool to provide air circulation i.e blowing under the drobe from outside and then into it and via the plants. I've already got the extraction sorted out with a store fan/filter combo and no one can see that going on lol . Thanks anyway. lol