Original Amnesia & Dinamex

Not a bad sight to come back to Saint, at least there not dead! I went away for 7 days and came back to death, all my mom plants died :(

You can tell which side the amnesia on on lol, they will fill out like usualy, you always seem to get a good final result ;)

ATB

Hey Dosti m8 hope your well. Thats a bummer m8, i was slighty worried about them due to getting warned of the stretch on the Amnesias but that was all. I have a BLZ mum too whos in a 1ltr pot of coco, with her i just pruned her right back before i left & gave her a good soaking leaving the runoff in the tray. Not the best method but shes alive & well, cheers for popping in dude

Top class growing @@TheSaint...... :yep: Out of interest, was someone looking after your grow while you were away?

Cheers Lennon, hope your good m8!

No m8, no-one was looking after it. It was just doing its usual thing with the pumps on timers for feeding ect, i made sure the light was raised enough before i left to account for any stretch tho lol

they have come on loads mate , bet you were happy seeing them . looks like your gonna have some long fat ass colas

Hey Easy m8, ye was happy enough with them dude, they stretched a bit more than i was expecting but its turned out ok, really looking forward to smoking these, cheers for popping in

Got yourself a well dialled in grow room there mate.......They look better then most people's plants that have been checked/maintained daily lol lol lol:yep:

• Like 1

Got yourself a well dialled in grow room there mate.......They look better then most people's plants that have been checked/maintained daily lol lol lol:yep:

Im prob one of the most lazy growers on here m8 lol they dont get much attention from me except the odd look in the tent, i did my upskirt trim before i left tho this time, well 5 of them then id had enough, i only do it cos it makes trimming easier. I check my res levels PH/EC/Temp fairly regular & if they are good i know theres no probs usually. I will however regret not doing the last 3 upskirts when im chopping lol

Hey Dosti m8 hope your well. Thats a bummer m8, i was slighty worried about them due to getting warned of the stretch on the Amnesias but that was all. I have a BLZ mum too whos in a 1ltr pot of coco, with her i just pruned her right back before i left & gave her a good soaking leaving the runoff in the tray. Not the best method but shes alive & well, cheers for popping in dude

Im good thanks :v: just took an extended break and chilled out with family and cracked on with other things in life [thread here if you are bored >I<]

That happened years ago mate, though i still regret it to this day...i lost 5 good mums, 2 of them were rare purple pheno plants: Double Purple Doja and Heath Robinsons Black Rose! :crybaby:

Glad all is running smooth mate, will be following! ;)

You can definitely see the difference between before your break. You can see the amnesia has stretched but im quite confident in saying they will sure fill in those spaces.

Nice sight too see up on your return

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Im good thanks :v: just took an extended break and chilled out with family and cracked on with other things in life [thread here if you are bored >I<]

That happened years ago mate, though i still regret it to this day...i lost 5 good mums, 2 of them were rare purple pheno plants: Double Purple Doja and Heath Robinsons Black Rose! :crybaby:

Glad all is running smooth mate, will be following! ;)

Glad your cool amigo, will need to remember & check the thread youve posted

You can definitely see the difference between before your break. You can see the amnesia has stretched but im quite confident in saying they will sure fill in those spaces.

Nice sight too see up on your return

All the best

D-M..

Ye the Amnesias sure did stretch Mark, a little more than i accounted for lol no harm done tho

Day 35 Flower

Everythings still ticking over ok. The Amnesias caught me out a little with the stretch but they still look like theyre going to produce well so im happy with them apart from they look messy! They have also been much slower at budding up, couple of weeks behind the other lot anyways i would say so theyre going to go the distance.

Also, i was sure i had an Amnesia plant on the left hand side but im not sure now as it hasnt stretched like the ones on the right, unless theres a short pheno going around i just dont know. Maybe i did have 4 of each lol

My levels this week are -

PH - 5.9/6

EC - 1.7

Max room temp - 30C

Min room temp - 20C

Feed temp - 20C

Auto fed daily 15mins after lights come on

Some pics ...

gallery_57335_4458_59872.jpg

Amnesias

gallery_57335_4458_94793.jpg

gallery_57335_4458_72324.jpg

Dinamex

gallery_57335_4458_21270.jpg

gallery_57335_4458_118316.jpg

gallery_57335_4458_161393.jpg

gallery_57335_4458_164633.jpg

Thanks for popping in

TS :rockon:

@@TheSaint nice big colas already mate :yahoo: hoping for the same over at the mansion in a few weeks time

Looking spot on mate! You want to give the Growers Ark nutrients a blast mate, no PHing will make your dripper setup even easier :yep:

• Like 1

@@TheSaint

Good work fella,nice shape about them now,not bad for a lazy grower lol

Lazy or not you got some cracking looking plants there.

Tenchie.

• Like 1

Plants look great mate and I love the way you have the room set up to just run itself, well impressed! :lookaround:

• Like 1

@@TheSaint nice big colas already mate :yahoo: hoping for the same over at the mansion in a few weeks time

Looking spot on mate! You want to give the Growers Ark nutrients a blast mate, no PHing will make your dripper setup even easier :yep:

Cheers T m8. Ive tried the GA rootstink & had to give it away cos it smelled so bad lol seriously nasty smell. Whats the other nutes like m8, not smelly i wouldnt expect, i'll have a look in the growshop & suss it out lol

@@TheSaint

Good work fella,nice shape about them now,not bad for a lazy grower lol

Lazy or not you got some cracking looking plants there.

Tenchie.

Lazy as can be lol cheers m8

Plants look great mate and I love the way you have the room set up to just run itself, well impressed! :lookaround:

Thanks m8, glad you like the set-up, cheers for popping in :oldtoker:

GA tonic is smelly as fuck mate but i think its been the best I've tried dude.

Looking sweet mate i really need to automate mine.Keep promising myself a break maybe this will let me run will i tour a little in the dub.

Im stretching this grow to xmas ....dont think it will last till then...might just have to try and do it in between rebuilding my house and grafting.The chill time i get is getting less and less.I think this will help but id like to be around first run which i wouldn't be.

Plants look spot on mate even more so because you've not been around.

GA tonic is smelly as fuck mate but i think its been the best I've tried dude.

Looking sweet mate i really need to automate mine.Keep promising myself a break maybe this will let me run will i tour a little in the dub.

Im stretching this grow to xmas ....dont think it will last till then...might just have to try and do it in between rebuilding my house and grafting.The chill time i get is getting less and less.I think this will help but id like to be around first run which i wouldn't be.

Plants look spot on mate even more so because you've not been around.

cheers @@icki, i would defo recommend the auto feeding m8, lets you relax while theyre in flower

Hope your well bud